Chapter 18

Ruby POV

Last night was the first time in forever that me and Weiss had a real conversation.

It made me stay up all night thinking about how she kissed me on my forehead.

I looked at the clock it was 6:27 in the morning.
I might as well get ready for class. I got up and got in the shower then washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Weiss sitting on her bed waiting for her turn. As soon as she saw me she got up and headed toward the bathroom, but I stopped her.

"Weiss can I talk to you after you're done....like outside of the dorm room before class?"

She looked down and nodded her head.

I went to my bed to play videos games, and waited on Weiss.

A couple minutes later she finally came out of the bathroom. I took her hand and headed towards our first class.

I made sure no one was around.

when i realized no one was there i asked

"Weiss, did it mean anything to you when you kissed me on my forehead, or even when we talked last night?"

she looked down and wanted to say something but it didn't seem like the words would come out.

"I mea-

The bell rang as soon as she started her sentence

"we'll talk about this later okay?"

I stood up and went to my class since today our team didn't have the same classes.

i turned back again to weiss to see her walk away.

"I promise"......did she really mean that?... Nevermind that i have to get to class! I thought as the second bell rang.

Guess i have to get going!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys it's been like 2 months since i posted i promise i didn't forget about you guys!!! i promise i'll start posting more often! and i'm sorry about how bad this is i'll update soon