Chapter 14

Yang POV

"Well if that's what you think. I think they'll get together too!"

Blake kissed me on my cheek and walked through the class door and stopped.

It seemed like something happened so I walked through the door only to see Weiss yelling at Ruby for not being in the dorm yesterday.

Luckily class doesn't start for another 20 minutes. Me and Blake looked at each other and back at them.

"Blake"

"Yes Yang?"

"Promise me we'll never be like them."

"Oh, never. I don't think that would happen."

She then gave me a peck on the lips, and walked to her seat.

In each class your assigned seat is with your team. So it wasn't the best class today since Ruby and Weiss were arguing.

Like usually Ruby doesn't pay attention and just draws doodles, but not today. Weiss told her to stop each time she drew one. It was a fierce battle between the two for the whole class period.

But me and Blake will have to deal with them for the rest of the day, since we all share the same classes.

Hopefully they get it together or else it can mess them up while we're fighting on the field

Ruby POV

Weiss was still mad at me for not being in the dorm yesterday. Even though she's the one who caused it.

She's the one that kissed me and then rejected me when i asked her out! She's basically a hypocrite.

This morning in our first class before everyone walked in she was just telling me how stupid I was, which didn't really make matters any better.

I just wish she would make up her mind, first she wants to go to sleep together, then she kisses me, and then rejects me, but somehow has the right to be mad at me?

But aside from all of my thoughts, we were in our last class. Me and Weiss' seats were right next to each other. So I could feel how mad she was at me. If that's even possible?

Then all of a sudden the bell rang. I packed all of my stuff quickly and left out of classroom with the help of my semblance.

But then something stopped me in my tracks and knocked me down. I looked up to see a glyph.

Oh, great. Now ice queen is going to integrate me.

"Ruby Rose!"

Oh god here goes.....

Weiss' POV

Ruby ran out the classroom as soon as the bell rang.

I ran out of the class and used one of my glyphs to stop her from running away. She fell and hit her head...... Oopsie?

I walked up to her to see her condition thank god she's okay. But i'm just going to go straight into what I was going to say.

"Ruby Rose!"

she groaned and got up slowly.

"What?" She said rubbing her head

"We need to talk...."

before she could say anything about me yelling at her I said "Without me yelling at you like i'm your parent."

"Okay...."

"I have a place we can go follow me."

"I hope you're not a serial killer....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys i don't think this is so good but it's something.......right? anyway i wanted to say thank you for 14,000 reads. I can't thank you guys enough! I love you guys 💙💙💙 i'll update when i can!