Chapter 7

Ruby ~POV

Wow..... I can't believe me Ruby Rose slept in the same bed as Weiss Schnee. I know it's a bad thing but I was kind of hoping we did something last night.....

I really have feelings for this girl! I screamed internally. I was definitely screwed, I mean it doesn't even seem likes she's into girls, and even if she was she's not good at showing it.

Since she's always flirting with that boy Neptune. I don't even know what she sees in him. As soon as I started rambling in my mind about Neptune Weiss finally came out of the bathroom.

I don't know what she did in there but she looks beautiful!

" You can go inside now." Weiss said

"Thanks!"

I rushed in I don't know if I'm exaggerating but I think I might've blushed a little bit, and by a little bit I mean a lot.

I hope she didn't see. Or else she'll know I like her, and I'm not ready for her to know that yet. If I tell her now it'll just be awkward.

I don't want that maybe I'll meet up with Pyrrha later. I hopped in the shower for 40 minutes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and I was on my way out of the bathroom.

I turn to me and Weiss' bunk bed to see she wasn't there. * Should I text her? Just to see if she's okay?*

With all the questioning on whether I should text her or not I finally did

                                              Are you okay? I                                                                   didn't                                               Hear you head out

Yeah, I'm fine just
hanging out with Neptune.😁💙🤍

                                        Okay just making                                                                   sure.

I put my my phone on my bed. I sat there just looking at the wall. Maybe she really doesn't like me. Maybe us falling asleep together meant nothing and was only a "Bestfriend" thing.

We'll never be anything more than friends. I sat there as tears flooded my face.

"Hey rubes you okay?" Yang walked in with what seemed like groceries.

I wiped the tears off of my face and gave Yang a half smile

"I'm fine never been better."

"Rubes you know you can tell me the truth right. I'm your sister and as your sister you should be able to tell me anything."

Yang walked over and put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes.

"So what's going on?"

"It's Weiss....."

"What did she do now? Do I need to punch her?"

"No it's just that she's been hanging with Neptune, and not even acting like I exist. It's like I'm invisible."

"Ruby, do you. Like ya know...."

"What?"

"Do you like Weiss more than a friend, because that's what it sounds like."

"I- I kinda l-like her...."

Yang hugged me and let go of me to say

"Ruby you obviously like her! Just tell her I'm pretty sure she feels the same way by the looks of it."

I heard the door opening and quickly wiped the leftover tears on my face. It was Weiss the one and only.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Weiss." Me and Yang said conjoined

"What are you guys doing?"

"Nothin special..where you coming from ice queen?"

"I was with Neptune."

She had a crimson face and was twirling her hair smiling, and looking down at the floor.

I could never make her that happy. I need to talk to Pyrrha.

"I'm sorry...I-i have to go..."

I walked out of our dorm I needed to find Pyrrha or else I would go insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short story! I'll make it up to you guys I've just been trying my best but I can confirm that the next chapter will be out on the maybe 30th? Yeah so be on the look out the next chapter will be at least 10 pages

Comment, and vote for my story!