Chapter 19 - The Special

I'm so happy that the bell interrupted me before I told Ruby what that kiss meant to me. I mean I like her of course, I've known that for a while. Why am I so scared to tell her that. It's not like she'll reject me, I mean she did tell me she liked me herself.

This takes a load full more thought process than my homework. I'm just going to get through all of the classes today without getting distracted with thoughts about ruby.

~~~~~~

As soon as I entered the classroom and sat down in my seat, all I could think of was Ruby! I looked at the seat beside me and realized that Ruby wasn't here yet even though she was right behind me. I wondered if she was okay, maybe I should go look for her.

No, no that's too much I should let her work at her own pace.

I saw Yang and Blake walking in, Ruby following right behind. I couldn't stop thinking about how cute Ruby looked in her uniform, even though she wasn't supposed to be wearing her cape and all it was still adorably cute.

My thoughts brought heat to my face, making me look down at my notebook which had little doodles of Ruby's face everywhere.

As I continued to draw more I felt someone's presence directly on my shoulder. I looked over to see Ruby looking in the notebook as I continued to draw her face.

"Hey is that me?"

I panicked so much that I threw the notebook on the ground and stomped it. Guess I can't take any notes today.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna take your reaction as a no?"

Before I could respond Professor Port Walked in already talking about his time as a hunter.

I guess today really isn't the day for me

~~~~~~

As soon as classes were over I went to JNPR's room. I had to speak with people I know for sure know things about girls (other than yang), and who else to ask better than-

"Ren, Jaune. Can I speak to you guys for a little while?"

Nora and Pyrrha said they were going to go out and have a girls bonding day out in town, so it was Jaune and Ren here glady.

"Sure anything for you Weiss! So what's up?" Jaune turned around from their team's desk, while Ren closed his book to turn his attention to Weiss.

"See the thing is I don't really know what the problem is myself." I sat down on Pyrrha's bed since hers was most comfortable.

Jaune and Ren looked at each other with knowing looks and back at me.

"Does this happen to include Ruby?" Ren asked

I looked down, sighing at that fact that he was right.

"Yeah, for the past few weeks things have been chaotic for me and her. I just want things to go back to how they were before. I miss being able to talk to her without having to worry about her ignoring me or liking me even. I just don't know."

"So you're saying you don't like her? I don't understand." Jaune was just as confused as I was.

"No, I mean yes, of course I know I like her, but I don't even know how to tell her. I've caused her so much pain in the past week and a half that I'm sure her feelings are nonexistent by now. I've kissed her multiple times, let her confide in me, and yet I still rejected her. Who would want to date someone after they've done that much damage?"

"Weiss I think you're thinking too much about thi-

"No Jaune, she's right. Let her take responsibility for what she did. Weiss I think that you are completely right you hurt Ruby multiple times lately, more than I can count."