Chapter 11

Ruby POV

I walked towards a warehouse, it was dark outside and raining a bit.

I walked in to see a man sitting in a chair with a black hat and ginger type hair, and a girl with neapolitan colored hair.

Neo pointed at me to get Romans attention he turned around with a smirk.

"Red! What a pleasure to see you here, what do you need?"

"A place to stay the night, I don't wanna go back to my dorm....."

Roman then sent Neo off somewhere else so me and him could talk personally.

He let me go on to hear more of the story.

"Basically I have a crush on Weiss, Weiss Schnee, and I told her we kissed I asked her out, she said no, and just walked away. So now i'm here...."

"Hmph quite a story Red..you can stay here tonight, but one thing."

"What?"

"You can't arrest me or tell anyone where I am, deal?"

"Deal!"

Yang POV

I just got finished working out in the gym, and I was on my way back to the dorm. I needed to take a shower, and I wanted to cuddle with Blake.

I walk into the dorm and look around. I look at Blake's bed she's there, I look at Weiss' bed she's there. Then I looked at Ruby's bed.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS RUBY!"

Ruby POV

"So red, what are you gonna do when you go back?"

Oh, right. I did have to go back eventually. What would I say, would Weiss even talk to me?

"I don't know...."

"Red let me tell you something.."

I looked up at Roman so I could initiate eye contact

"You gotta have confidence, that's all girls look for when it comes down to stuff like this, and you have to fight for what's yours, you know?"

I nodded my head

"But what if she still doesn't like me?...."

"Oh she will Red, she will..."

Yang POV

"GUYS WHERE'S RUBY,SHE NOT IN HER BED!"

Blake got out of her bed and walked towards me to put her arms around me in a tight embrace

"Her and Weiss had a disagreement.."

Weiss quickly glued her eyes to the floor. While I stared at her intensely

"Yang, Weiss nor Ruby did anything. It just made Ruby sad and now we have to wait to see what happens tomorrow..."

My eyes turned back to purple, this girl really is my chill pill.

I walked up to Weiss to get one more thing off my chest.

"If anything, and I mean anything happens to my sister. You will suffer the consequences, got it?"

"Got it....."

"Okay then we're done here."

I walked to the bathroom to take a quick steamy shower. I got out and almost instantly went to Blake's bed.

I laid my head down on her chest while her arms were wrapped around my head.

"Goodnight my little dragon."

"Goodnight kitty cat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was good enough for you all i'm trying to write another story and continue this one so it might be slower than usual I hope you enjoyed this chapter