"Get to class please," I hear the bored voice of Professor Snape say as he passes by us.

"Fuck," he breathes across my face as he stands back up straight.

His breath is minty and cool, making me long for more.

I'm stunned for a minute, before I process what just happened.

I clear my throat and continue walking forward.

The tension is so high you could cut it with a knife.

We finally reach the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, where I see Professor Lupin is still setting up.

Most of the desks are still open, so Cedric and I head to the back corner of the classroom, where we choose an empty, two-seater desk.

He sets my things down on my side of the desk gently, and takes his seat.

I sit beside him and we're just inches away from each other. I don't know if it's just me, but the tension is so high that it feels as if there's a literal electric current between us.

I look up at his face and he seems very tense. I have a feeling he feels it too.

I'm not sure if what I'm about to do is going to break the tension, or increase it.

Well, here goes nothing.

I move my hand over slowly to where it's just slightly touching his leg. He doesn't seem to notice, so I take it even further. I rest it gently on his thigh near his knee. He instantly stiffens under my touch.

Enjoying the effect it's having on him, a slowly start to move it up his leg. His face is tense, and he's completely still under my touch, not wanting to draw attention to us.

Before my hand is to his waist, he firmly takes it in his own, stopping me from going any higher.

He locks eyes with mine, and his face is flustered, yet full of lust, causing a cheeky grin to form on my face.

He leans his head down to my ear where I feel his cool lips sweep against it.

"You're gonna regret that," he breathes as he snakes his hand down onto my waist.

I feel my face turn hot as he moves his hand slowly down to the inside of my thigh.

"Cedric, people are gonna see," I hiss at him, but he keeps his hand rested there, completely unbothered.

I take a moment to admire the rings he's wearing. They're silver and on every other finger, with different intricate designs on each. The mix of the veins popping through his skin, and the metal rings, make his hand look intimidating.

And hot obviously.

Students file into the classroom and take their seats, while staring at Cedric and me very unsubtly.

I interlock my fingers with his to make it look a little less PG-13, but it's still rested on my inner thigh, which probably looks highly inappropriate for school.

Hermione and Harry walk in, and their eyes widen when they spot us. They walk over and take the desk right in front of us.

Hermione spins around in her seat.

"You two look comfortable," she smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Thanks for noticing,"

Cedric laughs.

"Nice to see you again, guys,"

They smile at him and Hermione then, very unsubtly, turns to me eagerly.