⇢ Hatred? ೃ࿔

The past few days in school wasn't the best for Taehyung. Not only did he keep knocking heads with the school's bad boy, He was late to two of his class because of the younger and that infuriated him.

Despite the anger, the older was quite good at holding it in. He managed to not take it out on his class mates and in turn they were warming up to him. He didn't know when it began but almost everyone in school knew him as the "white prince".

Taehyung , though, he wore the school uniform, he only wore the white dress shirt, half-buttoned. Despite following the rules he was respectful and very much ethereal in the way he carried himself. So the contrast between Taehyung and Jungkook inspired the name for the older. While Jungkook was known as the black prince.

It was now Thursday and Taehyung had both girls and boys drooling over him. He himself didn't get the hype. It didn't take long to get used to though, this wasn't his first time being heavily liked by the majority. He knew how to ignore and block out the screaming students that he felt followed him everywhere.

Sometimes even the bathroom. Taehyung felt disgusted by that. The older didn't fail to notice that Jungkook too knew how to block out the screams. This only added to his final conclusion. Jungkook was indeed the bad boy that got away with everything. A part of him wanted nothing to do with that, and the other part of him wanted to break him. Break him because of how annoyed he felt by the younger.

Finally at class, Taehyung managed to pull himself away from his thoughts. If he really wanted nothing to do with Jungkook, then he'd have to stop thinking about the blonde. This took effort, plenty of effort. Jungkook sat right in front of him. The kid was a pain in the ass. The entire class, Jungkook would tilt his chair all the way back resting down on Taehyung and causing pressure to his knees. Eventually the older had enough and kicked his seat over which led to another huge fight. This time it was Taehyung who got away with it, yet it was another mischievous event that Jungkook did not get in trouble for.

The rest of the class went peaceful. This baffled Taehyung. It surprised him to see the younger so focused in his work and it wasn't even the first time. In each class he had with Jungkook he noticed how the blonde male wouldn't listen to the teacher, but as soon as work had to be done, it's almost as if someone else took over his body.

Though it was impressive, he doubted Jungkook even passed the class with more than a B. Students like those passed without even trying, but never aced. Mediocre.

As class ended, Taehyung made his way out, this was their last class before lunch. He passed the girls at the door, and started towards the lunch room.

"I don't know he could've went a little easy on the guy but I guess that's what you get when you fuck with the Jeon Jungkook..."

"Yeah true but he could've went a lot easier on the guy.."

"tch He's cruel and ruthless but you can't help the fact that he's hot af.."

Taehyung didn't mean to eavesdrop on their conversation, but they were talking loud, right next to his table. He didn't know what they were talking about but he had an idea. Blocking out the conversation he pulled his focus back to the video he was watching about, you take the guess. Pottery. He had no time to indulge in any drama, though it was concerning if even the girls that drooled over the younger thought Jungkook was too harsh.

The amount of hatred he has for those who bully others is unbearable and quite irreversible. Each passing day he spent at school he felt the more his hatred towards Jungkook grew.

Speaking of Jungkook, the little dick was currently walking into the lunch room. In all black. Why was it allowed? It baffled the older how many things Jungkook could get away with. With that his hatred for the school grew as well.