⇢ Brat ೃ࿔

"Of all the songs they could've played.." The blonde male sighed as he walked into the Shop. Nothing against the rapper, the song itself was quite the disappointment. At least in Jungkook's eyes it was. Jungkook looked around the shop, finding the song and the theme of the shop, a distasteful mix.

It wasn't the kind you'd hear in a shop that was supposed to give off a welcoming and calming feel to it. That in itself disappointed him more. Though he often bought things in here for himself, it wasn't what he expected.

Wap, "That's a wap that's a wap.." he murmured under his breath to the beat, having to admit it was actually quite catchy. Vulgar, but catchy.

Forgetting about the song, he walked further into the shop. He was there for one reason, and one reason only. To get the new exclusive bowl. Not that he liked bowls or anything.

Jungkook looked at the bowls, observing even the slightest of details. It had to be perfect, no signs of the work in process left on the bowl. From the corner of the store, Jungkook could feel someone's eyes on him. It weighed down heavy on him, and he knew exactly who it was. As he looked at each bowl, he couldn't help but to turn his head, glancing at the person at the register.

It took little to no time after that to find him a bowl. The average eye would've thought they were all the same, but Jungkook could tell even the slightest of difference.

Walking up to the counter he places the bowl in front of the older male. A gentle smile was sent his way as the other grabbed the bowl. "I suppose you like pottery?"

Jungkook didn't feel like quite the nice person today, despite that fact he still smiled and returned a small nod at the older. "I guess you could say I keep a small collection." He lets out a small laugh.

The old man chuckled at the younger male, a fond smile resting on his lips. "You do come here often Jungkook, I can tell you don't want to talk today but you always entertain me."

Jungkook smiled letting out a genuine chuckle this time "I guess you could say so as well." The older man hummed, wrapping the bowl and slowly placing it in the box. "You have a good day son." Jungkook nodded, saying his goodbyes before heading out.

Just as he walked out an Older male around his age walked out, from the back. The brunette wiped his hands, patting the old man's back. "Is that the guy you always talk about?" There was a smile tugging at the young man's lips. Though he's never seen the guy before, he found him very interesting. Pops always talked about how the younger would only buy anything if there was no one in the store. Each time the store had something exclusive, he would come in exactly 5 minutes before it opens then leave.

This made the older curious each time something was released. What was so special about these bowls? Where can he find someone like that guy who also loved pottery this much? He'd marry him right away.

After thoroughly washing the clay off his hands, Taehyung threw the towel he dried his hands with and grabbed his bag. "I'll see you around pops."

The older waved a gentle goodbye, reminding Taehyung to cross the road carefully. The younger male merely nodded and walked out. It was the same phrase everyday, his old man worried too much sometimes.

He had 2 hours to get to school. School started at 9, It was currently..; Taehyung took a second to look down at his watch as he walked to his car, 7:11 am.

Unlocking his car doors he got into his car taking his shirt off immediately as he liked driving shirtless. The heat in his car often felt overbearing. It took a while for the air conditioner to spread throughout the car.

After settling in, he started the car, his foot holding down on the break as he put the car in reverse. Slowly easing off the break he backs out of the parking space and drives out of the small parking lot.