⇢ Smoke ೃ࿔

Jungkook haven't been early in a week and it disappointed Taehyung. Just when he thought Jungkook was getting better he got worse. He pulled his phone to his ear. School just ended and he knew Jungkook didn't find something to be busy with that quickly. The other was simply just completely ignoring his calls. When the younger finally picked up, Taehyng opened his door and got in his car. "Where are-"

"Did he just.." Taehyng could not believe Jungkook hung up on him just like that. He pressed down on his break right before driving out of the parking lot. Taehyug wasn't an aggressive person but this time the way his fingers tapped down on the screen expressed fully how much that stung.

Jungkook wanted nothing to do with Taehyung and that's why the messages sent to his phone stayed ignored. Just as he was about to reply to Jimin he accidentally tapped on one of Taehyung's notifications. He was about to swipe out but had no choice but to reply after seeing what one of the messages said.

"You have one minute to send me an address or I'll fuck my records and bring you down with me."

Reluctantly he had to send an address. Jungkook had many reasons to hate Taehyng and this was one of them. The older would not give him a break. Imagine a stubborn mosquito that would not go away regardless of how many times you fanned it away. To Jungkook that was Taehyung. It didn't take long for Taehyung to show up though. Made him wonder just how close or just how ready was Taehyung to get there so quickly.

Taehyung loved the beach, but today he had no time for admiration lover the view of it. When he finally reached Jungkook he grabbed him by his arm and pulled him up to his feet. Even when Jungkook refused to stand on his feet and let go of his own body so he'd be heavier, Taehyung had little to no trouble bringing him up to his feet.

"I'll have you know this is considered kidnapping."

"Not when I'm bringing you back to school. No way in my book are you going to skip."

Taehyung closed the passenger's door and locked it as he made his way to the driver's side. After getting in he locked the doors again and got in to prevent Jungkook from getting out. "We'll come back and get your car later."

Jungkook stayed quiet. He didn't bring his car but he had no intention of talking to the older. There was no one he hated more than Taehyung. Taehyung never showed signs of giving up and he hated that the most. Everyone he's ever known except for his parents and Jimin gives up.

When they got to school Jungkook was dragged by his ear. Hissing in pain, he pushed Taehyung away when they got to the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook yelled. He was frustrated, annoyed, and finally over it. Taehyung rolled his eye and sighed. He too was getting annoyed. The hatred between them felt mutual. Without saying anything, Taehyung dragged Jungkook by his arm and slightly pushed him through the door of the classroom. "If you leave it's me, you, and the principal's office." Taehyung sat down right next to Jungkook after that. The class that was looking their way turned back to the teacher who was also confused. No one knew what was going on, but they all knew that what happened was completely out of the norm. Who was Taehyung and why was he able to boss Jungkook around like that?

After class, before Jungkook could walk out, he was pulled back by his shirt and pushed back into his seat. Jungkook wanted to get up but he was blocked. By Taehyung. He looked up at the older. Visibly annoyed and close to snapping, but Taehyung didn't care. Taehyung didn't realize how close he was, but Jungkook did. The younger felt a little flustered. Thankfully the redness of his face could easily be explained by how angry he felt at Taehyung.

"You've been skipping for days Jungkook. What made you believe I'd allow that?"

Jungkook scoffed at his words and rolled his eyes to the side. "What made you think you can allow me to do anything. I'm my own fucking person and you're not my dad. So fuck off."

Taehyung sighed in frustration as he was pushed to the side. He watched as Jungkook walked to through the door. The encounter made him even more frustrated. Why did he have to deal with the BS? His lack of progress had him disappointed but he wasn't going to give up.

___________

At lunch, Taehyung decided he'd sit by Jungkook. It's a big sacrifice but he had to start somewhere. He figured in order to keep an eye on Jungkook he'd have to get close to the younger. Maybe if they were friends Jungkook would listen to him more. Though he hated his guts, he'd do anything to keep his sculpting rights.

Jungkook felt extremely confused when Taehyung sat at his stable but he stayed quiet. They both ate in silence but it didn't take long for them to be reminded of how much they hated each other. Jungkook being the first to realize. Jungkook kicked his chair back as he got up from the table. Taehyung didn't mind. He just stayed quiet and watched Jungkook walk off to who knows where. Before Jungkook could disappear through the doors of the cafeteria, Taehyung took his last bite grabbed his stuff, and walked after the younger. He didn't reveal his presence though, until Jungkook got to his final destination.

Back of the school?

"...give me a fucking break." Taehyung thought Jungkook was going to skip again but he just pulled his earphones out and started to listen to music. Jungkook felt a wave of relief wash over him when he finally felt alone. A little breather from everyone felt nice for once. He was starting to get tired of keeping up with his image that sometimes he came back here to breathe. The view was just a plus. It was getting close to summer, mid spring, and the flowers were just starting to bloom. No one knew but he loved flowers.

Taehyung sighed in relief finally deciding to walk up to where Jungkook was sitting and sat down. Just when Jungkook thought he'd have time to himself, Taehyung showed up. He felt the older would never give him a break. Another thing to add to the list of why he hated Taehyung. The older now knew his secret breath-of-fresh-air spot. He wanted to keep it to himself.  Jungkook's frustration grew a level higher and Taehyung still had no idea why.

"When will you leave me alone".."

The question felt sudden. Taehyung didn't expect Jungkook to start talking, so he stayed quiet. Jungkook felt worse. He wanted the older to say something. This was the first time Jungkook sounded so tired, Taehyung simply just didn't know how to respond the unusual quiet tone. Out of no where Jungkook got up and left. Taehyung didn't follow this time.

_______________

To be honest I didn't know where I was going with this chapter. After he followed Jungkook to the back of school I had such a big writer's block I procrastinated finishing this chapter for two days lmao.