⇢ Back to the Old Ways ೃ࿔

Taehyung felt happy to find Jungkook back to himself.   Not always late, but using the same act he had going on before. Maybe the visit really did help. He didn't know exactly what he was on to, but something in his gut told him that the "bad boy" wasn't as bad as he portrayed himself to be.

He didn't notice he was staring at the other until he caught eye contact with the slightly shorter male. He quickly glanced away, drawing his pencil to paper as if to show he was trying to think of a word. Jungkook knew he wasn't, and it left him curious and with a slight blush. A blush he hoped no one else noticed.

At end of school both boys went their separate ways. Jungkook on his way home and Taehyung to his shop.

Jungkook had an image. An image he had to keep. An image that wasn't gay. Especially with Taehyung. Taehyung was on to him. He couldn't afford that to happen. 

Later that day when Jungkook got out of the shower he got dressed in his favorite pastel pink sweat set and started blowdrying his hair. Today was the day he'd finally relax without having to worry about Taehyung coming to bother him. He felt relaxed. Taehyung only worried about him when he did too well in school, so he made sure to keep his usual act to keep Taehyung off his back. 

Jugkook ran his fingers through his now damp hair, his purple blow dryer in his other hand as he tried to style his hair. When his hair was dry enough he grabbed a few clips from his drawer and clipped his bangs to the side. He looked at the two straberry pink clips in a satisfaction then climbed innto his bed. Tonight was the new episode of his favorite show, Run BTS. The excitment was undeniable. As the new episode played he took a bite of his cookie and took a sip of his strawberry milk. 

Unbeknownst to Jungkook Taehyung had no intention of hopping off his dick anytime soon. The second Jungook climbed into bed, Taehyug was already at his door. The taller male looked up at the front door before him and knocked a few times. After a good few minutes of no answer he subconciously tried the door handle and was surprised when it twisted and the door opened. 

Taehyung invited himself in the minute the door opened and locked it. He walked in slowly placing his bag on the floor next to the couch. He looked towards the stairs and slowly made his way to them. He didn't want to be too loud and startle Jungkook considering he was already tresspassing. 

When he made it to the top he looked at the door that said "The Princes Lair" and scoffed. He hesitated knocking on the door or not. He could clearly hear the TV In Jungkook's room playing and he wondered if knocking and giving the boy time to collect info would be better or just barging in and leaving him in shock. Taehyung was torn between the two obviously unappreciated decisions. 

Eventually he chose one and just opened the door. The second the door opened A book came flying at his face but he managed to dodge it out of pure luck. Jungkook mustve heard him coming up the stairs. 

"Taehyung..?" Jungkook looked at the older male in disbelief and Taehyug looked at him with the same look on his face but only for a different reason. That's when Jungkook's face went pale. The shorter male froze in place. He staired at Taehyung in shock, eyes wondering over his features for the disapproval he knew would come. When Taehyung looked down at his body then back up to his face Jungkook's face slowly became the color of his clips and he looked down at his toes that were painted baby pink. He curled his toes together and suddenly he was tearing up from feeling overwhelmed and scared. He took a step back not looking at the older. 

Taehyung didn't know what to say. He could see a few tears drop to Jungkooks toes and he looked down suddenly noticing Jungkook's painted toes. He looked back up and took a few steps closer but Jungkook only took a few more steps back. He made his way slowly closer and his voice cracked as he tried to say something. 

"It's_" 

Before he could finish Jungkook cut him off "don't say it.." Jungkook sounded small for the first time and Taehyung just wanted to protect him at all cost. 

Taehyung chuckled a little trying to loosen the tension, even if it's just a little. "You're adorable Jungkook, this is okay. There's nothing wrong with it." 

Jungkook's heart started to beat a little faster his tummy fluttering so much he swore he could fee actual butterflies flying around ever so gently inside. He wiped his tears and looked up at Taehyung searching for any signs of lies and betrayal but all he saw was sincerity. His muscles loosened a little and his fear was replaced with confusion. 

Taehyung could see the confusion in his damped eyes and he uncontrollably wiped Jungkooks eyes. Jungkooks lashes were quite long, and his eyes glistened with hope and Taehyung cold feel it. Suddenly Taehyung's heart started to beat faster. All he wanted to do was comfort the younger. He pulled away at the weird feeling and rested his hands in his pocket. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have just walked in.. I'll see you tomorrow, don't worry I wont tell anyone I promise." Before Jungkook could reply Taehyung was already on his way downstairs, and out the door. 

Jungkook sat on his bed in shock and disbelief and even though Taehyung promised he still felt scared about going into school tomorrow.