⇢ False alarm ೃ࿔

'Tuesday, the 7th.. 10:11 am' Jungkook looked up from his phone. He wondered how much longer he had to sit in this class. He had already finished the work and felt it was quite hard to wait for it to end. He looked out the window. Today was the first day he managed to get to class before Taehyung. It felt nice not seeing the older in his seat.  Little did he know, it was a tactic Taehyung used on him. The oblivious male looked down at the basketball court that sat just outside the building. He'd rather be out there in the sun than sit in boredom. Finally breaking, he pulled his phone out again and unlocked it. He looked through his messages and opened the one from his dad. 'How are you doing darlin? I hope this school year is better for you, remember what I told you, you don't let people walk over you, you walk over people.' Jungkook chuckled, but apart of him felt sad. 'Yeah I know joonie pops, it'd be better if you were home though. :)' He replied and closed the app. Maybe he was being a tad bit harsh, but often times he wished his dads were here, being actual parents.

Pulling his mind away from that thought he looked away from the window relieved the class finally ended. He grabbed his bag that he packed a billion years ago after finishing his work, and walked out the door. The next class was Biology. Another class he aced every exam. He was dreading this next class. At least Taehyung wouldn't be in there to annoy him. Though the older didn't do much today, just his presence alone was enough to cause fury to build up within the younger. Jungkook walked down the hallway, turning around to walk the other way alongside Jimin who was walking to his class.

"whassup" Jimin asked, noticing Jungkook who just appeared next to him.

"Nun, just a little bored of school today, feel too down to bother anyone.." Jungkook spoke. The boredom in his tone was enough to convince Jimin.

Jimin Hummed, "Well if you want you can always come to that party tonight, dance, have some drinks. A little fun wouldn't hurt, get you in a better mood, know what I mean?" he chuckled after.

"The one at your house?"

"yeup"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "..Jimin.. it's fucking Tuesday.."

"SO?! since when have YOU cared..?"

There was a small pause. It had Jungkook thinking, since when.. has he cared..? He was always the first one to show up at one of Jimin's party. The amount of girls that would be there. It wasn't just anyone who went either. Everyone wanted to at least get to the front gate of that party.

"Hello? earth to Jungkook!"

..

"Y'know what?" Jungkook spoke out. He was about to say he'd go but then he noticed Taehyung walking into the class Jimin was heading to. "Oh wait.." Jungkook scoffed and slouched as he realized. "I can't"

"Why?"

"No reason just a bit busy.." Jungkook spoke and turned around heading to his class. He couldn't tell Jimin he was going to detention. He never showed up. He couldn't afford to damage his reputation.

___________________

"tic toc tic toc tic toc ti-"

The pencil's led broke against the paper. Jungkook slowly looked up to Taehyung, then back to the pencil in his hand. "Your pencil broke.."

Taehyung wanted to throw the writing utensil at the younger. "No shit.. If you know what's good for you, shut up."

Jungkook burst out in laughter, infuriating Taehyung. "Trust me, I know what's good for me, and you're not one of them. 'tic toc.." Jungkook went back to watching the clock, ignoring the sigh that filled the room.