Chapter 9: Manager!?

No POV:

   "F/n L/n," Oikawa suggests. The whole team was now paying attention to the third year's conversation. The other players started circling around them. 

   "You mean that new third-year girl?" Watari asked.

   "Yup I think she'd be perfect for the position," Oikawa stated with a smile on his face. 

   "Oikawa's right. She isn't some fangirl and she's pretty productive," Iwaizumi stated. "But the only problem would be getting her on board with the idea. She's not the type to go for things like this you know." 

   "That may be true, but I think I can convince her," Oikawa stated proudly. Iwaizumi looked at him with a tired expression. 

   "Sence when has she ever listened to you Shittykawa?" Iwaizumi asked.

   "You'd be surprised," Oikawa answered with a serious tone. Makki sighed at this. 

   "If you think you can get her here then be my guest. She's our best bet anyway," Makki said as he walked away from the group of people. 

   "Oh I know I can," Oikawa responded almost evilly. 

Time Skip, No POV:

   It was currently the next day. Ami had slept over at your house so the two of you got to walk to school together. Even though she could be almost as annoying as Oikawa you still enjoyed your time with her. But of course, you'd never admit that. 

   Once the two of you got to school you guys went to class. And there it went. The sound that you dread hearing. To make matters worse it was still morning and you already had a headache. 

   "AHHHHH, OIKAWA-SAN!" 

   "Every damn day," You say with a look of pure anger on your face. Ami just giggles a little. Your head was already pounding, and the screams of his fangirls made it even worse. 

   The two of you walk into class and you take your seat. Ami on the other hand goes over to your desk in hopes that the two of you can continue talking. But alas Oikawa still sat in front of you, so peace was never an option. 

   The fangirls continue to speak to Oikawa until one of them notices you. She gave you the bitchiest glare you've ever seen and turns to the girl next to her and whispers something in her ear. That girl then glares at you and soon enough a good portion of them are glaring daggers at you. 

   You could hear them say things like, what a little bitch, she's trying to get all of Oikawa's attention, and why does Oikawa even like her. Your kind of shocked at some of the things you heard them say. Then again it should surprise you. But what did you ever do to them? Oh yeah, you speak to Oikawa and that's a crime in their eyes.  

   Oikawa gets a shocked look on his face too. He had heard some of the things they called you. He didn't like what was being said. Not at all. 

   As Oikawa was about to tell them off, you turned to Ami and began to speak. 

   "Hey, why do you think those rats are looking at me? It's kinda creepy," You say loud enough for all of them to hear. You look back over at them with a smirk. 

   One of the girls was about to approach you but Oikawa stopped her. 

   "It was wonderful getting to talk to all of you, but I think you should be getting to class now," He said with a fake smile, but they seemed to eat it up. They all forgot about you completely and did as Oikawa said. 

   "OK OIKAWA-SAN!" They all yelled in sync. You were almost impressed. Almost. 

   Oikawa then turned around to face you. He was rubbing the back of his head and he looked a little uncomfortable.