Epilogue

⚠️MANGA SPOILERS⚠️

(I'll be twisting the plot a bit to fit the story, but nothing too major. Also, things get spicy near the end but no smut, so if you're not comfortable with that, I'll warn you later on.)

9 Years Later:

   "OWW!!! HEY, CAN'T YOU BE GENTLER!!" Kageyama yells, a stinging sensation zipping through his knee. 

   You continue scrubbing his floor burn with an alcohol swab, rolling your eyes. "Quit bitching. It's not that bad," You grunt. Though you'd be lying if you said you didn't find joy in the man's pain. 

   "Not that bad!? You're scrubbing my raw skin like you'd scrub dishes with melted cheese stuck to it!" 

   "Do you want to get an infection? Against contrary belief, the clean-up crew doesn't wash the floors very well." 

   Iwaizumi sighs, listening to you and your cousin squabble like children. It's been 9 years since the two of you graduated from high school, and the muscular man's been stuck with you ever since. You, him, Ami, and surprisingly, Ushijima went to the same college. After that, all of you traveled to California, studying together. Now, you and Iwaizumi are the athletic trainers for Team Japan. 

   A few years ago, when you were all still in the US, Iwaizumi proposed to Ami. It was on a beautiful beach, under a clear night sky. When Iwaizumi got down on one knee, Ami didn't notice and turned around to walk away. You were watching from the window of the beach house with Ushijima, laughing your ass off. Iwaizumi was left stunned, and you had to run outside and turn her around. It wasn't their hottest moment, but man, was it hilarious for you. 

   Hinata walks into the room, watching as you scrub poor Kageyama's knee out, yelling profanities. The guy slowly turns around, attempting to make his escape. 

   "I see you, Shoyo. Sit your ass down. You're next," You state, looking back at the tangerine with an icy cold glare. 

   Hinata gulps, taking a seat next to Kageyama on the blue bed, sweat dripping from him. 

   Once Kageyama's done, he leans against the wall, traumatized by the experience. 

   When you clean out Hinata's floor burn, he does a lot less whining, not wanting to make you angry. 

   "You need to stop enjoying this, F/n," Iwaizumi says through tired eyes. 

   You look up at the man with an innocent grin. "I don't know what you're talking about, Hajime." 

   Soon, the blonde-haired girl that you could never shake busts through the doors, entering the Athletic Trainers office. "Guess who brought super protein cookies!!!" She yells, voice echoing through the room. 

   Great, You think to yourself, letting out a tired sigh. 

   Hinata and Kageyama run to her, shoving cookie after cookie in their mouths. You and Iwaizumi watch with disappointment. 

   As if Ami's presence woke the entire team, Bokuto and Atsumu arrived in the training room, taking a good amount of cookies for themselves. Sakusa walks by the door, looking at the animals with a disgusted expression, turning around in the direction he came from. 

   "Hey, Omi, that wasn't very nice!!" Atsumu yells, spitting cookie crumbs everywhere, poking his head out the door. 

   Bokuto does the same thing. "Yeah, come back!" 

   You roll your eyes at their childish actions. "I don't blame him," You mutter, putting the first aid supplies back in their cabinets. 

   "Meanie," Atsumu mumbles, pouting.