CHAPTER I

"Y/n if you could refrain from napping in my class that would be appreciated

"Y/n if you could refrain from napping in my class that would be appreciated." I snapped my head up with a groan to see my teacher Aizawa looming over my desk with a frown. His eyes were narrowed, and he shook his head at me with an slightly aggravated look.

It wasn't the first time I had been caught sleeping in class, and it certainly wouldn't be my last. I had mostly sleepless nights, so I was usually tired.

I made a slightly sheepish smile and mumbled out "Sorry sir, guess all that studying kept me up last night". He stared at me, disbelieving as he raised an eyebrow at me before he turned to walk back to the front of the class. I almost laughed out loud, because of how obvious it was with my grades that I rarely, if ever, studied seriously.

Aizawa began to speak about the upcoming tournament, which I tuned out. I didn't really care about contests like that, because it's not like I could ever win, not with people like Midoriya and Todoroki in my class. I had connections to agency's already thanks to my family, so I was just going through the motions of UA to graduate.

"Hey extra, stop sleeping in class. It's pissing me off when he stops teaching to wake your ass up." I heard a harsh male voice whisper next to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned slightly to look at my seat buddy, Katsuki Bakugo. His angry crimson eyes pierced into me, as if he was trying to set me on fire with a glare. I frowned at him, trying to think of a retort.

"I'm so sorry that my sleep deprivation has interrupted your precious class time, I'll try to do better" I say while slightly gritting my teeth. Sometimes I truly could not stand this guy.

In my first year of UA, I had found him attractive, but his personality made all that hard to appreciate. Not to mention that ever since I had beat him during a sparring match in our first year, he had become obsessed with beating me. Like seriously, who shoved a stick up his ass?

"Don't do it again you damn bumblebitch." He insulted me, referencing my quirk, which were a pair of insectoid wings that were folded under my shirt, and stingers that were tucked in my wrists. When Bakugo had first called me that, it had taken everything in me to not fall over laughing, but now it was just aggravating and obnoxious.

I could feel my face contorting into a sneer until I caught Uruaka looking my and tried to smooth my face out. I usually tried to always come off as nice and approachable, but Bakugo always made that difficult for me to do. Somehow he was able to bring the worst out in me.

Instead I felt my mouth water and a honey like taste filled my tastebuds. It was just a side effect of my quirk acting up. When I was young I found out that I could secrete honey from the glands in my mouth. It could be annoying but at times like these I appreciated it. The sweet tones of it calmed me down and allowed me to not jump over and strangle the blonde next to me. I swallowed the honey, the thick yet smooth liquid sliding down my throat.

There was just something about him, that made me go crazy. Yet the way he was aggressive, and never filtered his words, made me slightly envious of how little he cared of peoples opinions of him. But when that aggression was targeted towards me there was no way in hell I'd take it lying down. Unlike most people in class 1-A I knew that in a fight I would be able to hold my own, as long as I could get close enough.

This knowledge alone gave me the confidence to talk back at him, though I tried to keep it tame in front of our classmates. When it was just our close friend group I would rip into him. If it was up to me he wouldn't even be in the group. Yet Kirishima vouched for him, so everyone else was fine, now matter how threatening and angry he was. So I would stay passive in most settings. That doesn't mean I wouldn't poke fun at him though

"You got it Kit-Kat." I say while turning away. He sputtered at the name but I ignored him, turning to listen what Aizawa sensei was teaching. I thought to myself, 'I'll get him back for this soon enough'.

———💛🍯💛———
A/N
EDITED:7-3-22
Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of HONEY! It means so so much to me, and I appreciate any votes y'all can give. Leave comments so we can chat and just vibe!
See you next update, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 Leave comments so we can chat and just vibe!See you next update, Bee———💛🍯💛———