SPECIAL CHAPTER [18+ warning]

———💛🍯💛———So, this was originally supposed to be the 800 view special, but while I was writing it, Honey hit 1k views! Here is a Dom Y/n x Brat Bakugo! Sorry for not updating things recently, the holidays have been super hectic! This chapter has...

———💛🍯💛———
So, this was originally supposed to be the 800 view special, but while I was writing it, Honey hit 1k views! Here is a Dom Y/n x Brat Bakugo! Sorry for not updating things recently, the holidays have been super hectic! This chapter has n0 relevance or relation to the story arc, it's just for fun. It's uh gonna be zesty.
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

I let out a gruff sigh. Work for my internship has been shitty, with stopping criminals from robbing the stores along my patrol. They all resisted heavily, leaving me with mild harsh bruising along my body. As I was sitting down to relax for a moment I heard my work radio go off, stating that there was an attempted burglary in my patrol radius.

I let out a curse as I hopped up and unfurled my insectoid wings. Rubbing the knot in my shoulder I shot into the air, beelining to the location I had been given. I dropped down in front of the jewelry store, where there was a man with mutant type quirk, as his body was similar to that of a wolf, with large ears and claws. He was snarling at someone, most likely the person at the cash register.

I stepped in, readying myself for a fight, flicking my stingers out of my wrists. I cleared my throat to announce my presence. The wolf man whipped his head around, pointing a gun that I hadn't seen at me. The person, well woman, he had been threatening stood frozen, staring at us.

He let out a howl, leaping at me. His claws almost grazed my face, but I leapt out of the way just in time. The man still managed to tackle me, and we were grappling on the ground. I just needed the smallest opening, a small gap to hit him with the paralyzing toxin in my stinger. When his arm moved to slash at me I took my chance.

I slammed my wrist down to sting him, when I felt something hot hit me in the back. The force slammed my stinger into the man's side, puncturing his flesh deeply. I fell limp, and the wolf man stopped moving as well.

As I climbed up, pulling my stinger out and wincing at the red flowing from his wound, I felt my body becoming warm, and a slickness between my thighs gathering. The woman behind the counter looked horrified, and ran up to me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you with my quirk....I was only trying to help when I saw him going to claw you." The lady said, almost crying.

I rubbed my eyes, wondering what I had just gotten myself into. I radioed in that I was clocking out and that someone was else needed to come arrest the perp. I got an affirmative reply back, and I finally asked the question.

"What exactly is your quirk, ma'am?" She looked down embarrassed. She covered her face with her hands and squeaked it out.

"Its heat. I make people go into heat. I'm so sorry again." My jaw dropped. But she wasn't finished.

"It won't go away until you either have sex or a full week passes. I can't remove it, I would if I could." She walked away, and I could do nothing but stand and stare. That is until another wave of wetness began to seep through my panties and I dashed out of there. I needed to fix this, fast.