CHAPTER II

After all the hero course classes were done, the students of class 1-A were given the rest of the day off

After all the hero course classes were done, the students of class 1-A were given the rest of the day off. Considering I was only able to get a wink of sleep during class before being interrupted, I slumped onto the comfy dorm couch immediately. The couch creaked as my body connected to it, and it formed around my body.

My body ached slightly from how much I had been training my quirk, as having wings required building up intense back muscles. That added to the fact that I had the worst sleep schedule known to man equaled an extremely tired student for everyone else to deal with.

I closed my eyes for less than five minutes before I felt something heavy on my chest and my eyes flared open with a yell rising in my throat before I took in who had sat on my chest. Mina stared at me with her big black and yellow eyes before grinning wildly.

When Mina had approached me during our first year and announced to me that we were friends now, I had looked at her like she was crazy, but years later I was grateful for her infectious happiness. She had been there for me for years, through every crush, heartbreak, and drama. Her voice ended my small flashback.

"Y/n, babe! Me and the squad are gonna sneak out to black light district tonight at ten, you in?" She asked me as she put her hands together in a pleading motion. Her yellow and black eyes reminded me of a puppy somehow, and she knew her pleading would work. I shut my eyes again with a nod before I sat up quickly with a question.

"Wait real quick, who's coming?" I mumbled out as I cracked my back. A crack from my spine resonated as Mina smiled a little, her bright eyes darting around nervously, and blurted out: "Oh you know....Me, Sero, Denki, Kirishima.....and Bakugo." A grimace crossed my face for a millisecond before I hid it with a blank expression. A simple quirk of my eyebrow was what I let express my displeasure.

"Listen, I know you and him don't exactly get along.....but do it for me? Pleeeeeeaase Y/n?" Mina pleaded, pouting her lips at me.

It was known how much we detested each other, no matter how much I tried to keep my cool around everyone else. It was just hard to keep my temper in check whenever the blonde headed pomeranian yipped endlessly about something or another that pissed him off. Which was everything.

"Fine, but only because I feel like making some terrible life choices, okay?" I joked away any tension that might have been there. Mina cracked a wide smile and bounced away with some pep in her step.

I had been hesitant the first time I had been invited to go to the black light district, but after multiple occasions of going with my friends, I had come to enjoy the dancing and music. The alcohol was just an added bonus. But since we weren't leaving until ten that night, I could finish my nap that I really needed.

As I trudged up to my room I saw Kirishima and Bakugo walking past and I couldn't help but throw a barb out at the explosive boy.

"See you tonight Kit-Kat, think you can out drink me? Or are you too scared to get a little tipsy?" I taunted with a sneer, referring to a time he had gotten blackout drunk during a party and passed out. It has been hilarious, Kirishima and Sero had to carry him out, while he had muttered random nonsense about All-might and Deku.

I turned back around and walked quickly to my room before he could sputter an angry retort at me. Though I heard a growl, I was too far away to hear a response, which was fine with me.

I liked it that way sometimes, me saying something and him not being able to respond. Even if that is only because I ran away. Someday though, I'd do something to truly leave him speechless. Maybe that would teach him a lesson to be less rude to people. It was honestly such a shame. If his personality wasn't like flaming horse shit maybe I'd have a crush on him. I waved the silly thought away and continued running to my room.

A slam that was probably heard throughout the entire dorm as I closed the door made me cringe, but I was too tired to care. As I slumped onto my bed, uniform and all, I had a fleeting thought that I could not grasp as darkness overtook me, pulling me into the sweet silence of sleep.

———💛🍯💛———
EDITED: 7-3-22
Hey y'all, it's Bee! I've decided to pick this story back up again, expect an update once or twice a week, but no promises. Make sure to comment and vote, i'd love to listen to any feedback y'all have!
XOXO-Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 Make sure to comment and vote, i'd love to listen to any feedback y'all have!XOXO-Bee———💛🍯💛———