Chapter XI

I stared into my cup as I swirled the contents

I stared into my cup as I swirled the contents. 'Yeah whatever.' Kept replaying in my mind. How pathetic is was of me to think that a quick blowjob would change the nature of our interactions. Maybe it was just the booze talking, but for some reason, I wished that Kirishima hadn't interrupted. I started to feel my mouth water, and the familiar sweet taste filled my mouth. I frowned and spit it out. I didn't want to feel better. I wanted to be angry for now, and the honey would not allow me to do that.

I saw Sero glance at me as I spit the liquid into my empty cup. He raised an eyebrow at me as if to say 'You good?' And I waved a hand at him to signal that I was fine. Sero gave me a small smile before turning to look at Kaminari and Minas antics. Speaking of antics I finally turned to look at what they were doing. They were standing on top of the chaise in the corner, dancing to the music. They would belt out the lyrics they knew, and bounced together as Kirishima and Sero laughed uproariously. Bakugo was more stoic, simply sitting and staring.

I caught myself side eyeing him, praying he wouldn't notice me. God must have been asleep because as soon as the thought left my mind, red piercing eyes met mine. I turned quickly and tried to play it off cool. I hoped he wouldn't say anything and he thankfully ignored the interaction. I got up with a slight wobble to my step and mumbled something about getting another drink. I wasn't sure if anyone had heard me, but I didn't care. I wanted to get drunk. Like right now.

I stumbled out of the room and walked up the hallway. The lights kept changing colors and everything felt fuzzy. I let myself sway to the music as I sauntered up to the bar. I put on my best smile and motioned for the bartender. He slid over, puffy purple and black mist covering his features. I nodded politely at him.

"Four shots of spirytus vodka please." I asked as I pulled my wallet out. "No need, the gentlemen in the booth behind you paid for it." The deep calm voice that belonged to the mist said. I whipped my head around and locked my eyes with bright blue ones. Placing my wallet back into my pocket, I grabbed one shot from behind me and downed it instantly. I grabbed  the second one and drank that a bit slower. I debated the third, but the two glasses of liquid courage was all I needed. I grabbed the remaining two glasses and made my way through the crowd to the man. His dark spiky hair and mysterious gaze pulled me in.

"Mind if I sit?" I asked before doing so anyways , not waiting for his reply. He shuffled his black trench coat so I wasn't on it as I slid a shot towards him. He quirked an eyebrow at me. I gestured for him to take it and he did. I lifted my glass and gulped the contents down, letting out a small whoop after I swallowed.

"I've never seen you here before, you a new comer?" The mans voice reached across the table, barely getting to my ears through the music. I scooted closet to him so I could hear better. "First time in the market? No. First time at this club? Yep." I replied casually as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I looked closer at the man and saw he had burn scars along his jaw and arms. I noted it but felt it would be rude to ask about it.

"Thought so, would have recognized a chick as hot as you." He said while smirking slightly. I felt a bit giddy at his compliment and got up. "Cmon, let's dance." I said as I held a hand out for him to take. His blue eyes stared at my hand for a second before placing his larger hand in mine. We made our way onto the dance floor, weaving past the drunken crowd. When we finally got to a good spot I began to let myself feel the music. I ran a hand along his chest, glancing at him demurely every so often. He seemed to enjoy it, his hand running along my backside as we swayed in tandem to the music. I felt someone bump into me and I tripped forward into the mans chest.

"Falling for me already little mouse? Better watch out, I might bite." He said lowly into my ear, making me tingle a bit. I laughed and played it off, and continued to move my hips to the beat. I turned around and saw Bakugo of all people making his way towards me. I walked towards him and waved to the black haired man behind me and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it and place it on his mouth which made me laugh. I looked away for a second to glance at the blonde who was now in front of me and when I turned back, the blue eyed male was no where to be seen.

I huffed at the current man in front of me. "What did you want, it was just starting to get good." I said with as much annoyance in my tone as I could possibly do. He simply stared down at me, not saying a single word. I began to get a little nervous, and I shuffled in place. Finally I heard Mina say "Guys cmon, it's starting to get late, let's get out of here." And that broke the spell and I began to walk away from Bakugo when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Meet me at my room 5 minutes after we get back. You better be there or else." Bakugo's harsh voice said into my ear. I looked at him, shocked, but he just walked away, following the group. I began to do the same, and tried to comprehend what he had told me. I tried to wrap my head around it but came to a simple conclusion.

'I'm either getting murdered, or getting laid. I see this as an absolute win.'

———💛🍯💛———
ooga booga it's been a while since I've uploaded a chapter, sorry y'all! Life has been kicking my ass lately but I was in a writing mood tonight lol. Check out my other books, if you want!
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 Check out my other books, if you want!XOXO, Bee———💛🍯💛———