Chapter XII [18+ warning]

I slammed the door to my room behind me

I slammed the door to my room behind me. He wanted me to be there in five minutes. I ran to my mirror to check how I looked. I was horrified to see my lipgloss was smudged, dragging slightly under and over my lips. I blushed thinking that our friends probably knew what happened, but just didn't say anything. Thank god, or I would have died on the spot.

I took a cotton pad from the box I kept on my desk and lightly wiped the smudged bits away, making the makeup look pristine again. I stretched, feeling my back tense up, but the crack I thought was coming didn't. I frowned and tried again. Still nothing. As I was gearing up to try again but in a different position, I heard my phone give a faint ding from where I had tossed it.

I rushed over to it, picking it up and to my horror I saw I was late. As quietly as possible, I rushed out of my room, cursing as my heels clicked on the floor. I muttered the room numbers as they passed by until I made it.

Here I was, in front of Bakugo's room. Did I really want this? Yes. The immediate answer startled me and I lightly knocked on the door with the tips of my knuckles.

No response was heard but as I went to knock again the door slightly creaked open and I was dragged inside by a rough and calloused hand. I was plunged into darkness, the only light coming from a crack in the curtains, streaming a sliver of silver blue light into the room.

Red eyes met mine as they stared at me hungrily. I tried to match his gaze, putting on a fake smirk to compete. I heard him growl lowly as Bakugo dragged me towards him. His hand slithered behind my neck and dragged my lips to his.

I met his kiss midway, sliding my own hands around him. I felt him walking forward and I walked backward while our lips were still locked to avoid being squished. I felt my knees hit something and I fell backwards into his large bed. Bakugo stood over me now, eyeing me up and down with a heavy look in his eyes. He smirked at me before taking his shirt off.

I stared. As much as I hated him, he was chiseled. Rock hard abs which where a reward of how vigorously he trained were on display and I drank them in with my eyes. I reached my hand up to touch them when he grabbed my hand roughly.

"Before we do this, I want you to know, anything you do, I'll give back tenfold, got it bumbles?" He said while squeezing my hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Bring it firecracker, let's see what your made out of." I mocked him with a grin. He matched my smile with a large smirk of his own. I sat up quickly and turned, motioning for him to unzip my dress. Bakugo obliged, yanking the zipper down so hard I thought broke it, but the thought quickly vanished as he pulled the fabric over my head and I was left in only my bra and underwear.

It was his turn to drink me in, staring at me, eyes roving over my entire body. I felt my face flush, and I leaned towards him to begin undoing the buttons on his pants. He swatted my hand away and I raised and eyebrow as he did it himself. Bakugo waved me off, so I dropped the topic.