Chapter XIII

I was sitting on a couch

I was sitting on a couch. A male voice was speaking from behind me, his voice low and rumbly. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. I turned to face him, but his face and hair were blurred, and I couldn't make a single feature.

I got up and walked over to him, and lifted my left hand to touch his cheek. On my hand was a sparkling ring, with a winking diamond in the middle of the silver band. I started, and tried to make out the blurred features of the man in front of me. However, the man leaned into my hand and nuzzled into my palm. I glanced down at his own hand, and sure enough, he had a wedding band.

I started awake. I sat up, and a pair of warm muscled arms pulled me back down. It was then I remembered what I had done last night. I had slept with Bakugo. Or should I call him Katsuki now? After all, we were definitely closer than we were before. Or maybe that was just me. Bakugo it was.

He was still asleep, and he seemed so peaceful. This may be the first time I had ever seen him look so content. There was no trace of anger in his features, and his face was smooth with the relaxation of sleep. I touched his cheek lightly, stroking it softly. He let out a groan and his eyes cracked open.

I smiled shyly at him, snuggling closer to him. He let out a chuckle, and tightened his grip on me. All this felt surreal, us not yelling at each other, and being content with each other. But like all good things, it had to come to an end.

"You should get out of here, it getting late." Bakugo's voice cut though the serene vibe. I startled, and I knew my face showed how I was feeling, and he tried to fix it.

"I'm just saying, it's almost 10 and theres shit to do, so you should leave." But that just made me feel worse. I just nodded and got up, picking up my clothes off the floor and quickly getting changed. Bakugo just sat in the bed, watching me. I wanted to snap at him, but I just settled for ignoring him.

"Well. Bye or whatever." I said with a frown. Without waiting for a response I left the room, rushing to my room, hoping no one would run into me. Whoever was watching over me finally gave me a break, and I reached my room without seeing another soul.  I entered my room, and lightly shut the door behind me.

I felt so stupid. Of course things would be the same. One amazing night together wasn't enough to change the dynamic between us, and for some reason, that really hurt. I felt hot tears well up in my eyes and I wiped them before they could spill over. I was strong. I was not the type of girl to cry over some guy.

I got into a plain tank top and shorts, gathering my shower things. It was a change that took me a while to get used to after I moved into the dorm. A communal shower was located on the bottom floor, one for men and another for the women. There was a smaller gender neutral shower in the back, which I thought was a nice thing for the school to add.

I slipped on a pair of flip flops and began walking to the showers. I left my phone, because I wouldn't need it in the shower. All I needed was my soaps, and my plush towel. As I arrived at the womens shower I heard chattering from inside, signaling there were other people in it. I went in anyways, because it wasn't like they had anything I hadn't seen before.

I stepped into a stall and began to undress, putting my things into a plastic bin and placing them on the outside of the curtain to show it was being occupied and to keep my clothes dry.

Putting my soap basket in the corner I turned the shower knob, and let the warm water run along my body. It felt good, and the soreness in my legs seemed to melt away, leaving blissful warmth. I leaned against the wall, and turned my back to the water, letting it beat against my skin.

I sighed softly, and then began to wash myself after grabbing my body soap. I lathered it across me, and stopped for a second when I saw the marks Bakugo had left on my breasts. It made me chuckle, as I ran my hands across the bruises.

I dipped my head in the stream of water, and the rivulets of water caused my hair to stick to my neck. I sighed again, and stopped myself from fantasizing about him. It was done and over with, and I would do my damndest to make sure he knew that.

After all, he was the one who pushed me a away first. I would have welcomed him into my life with open arms, but his pride or whatever didn't let him. And I'll be damned if I let some one night stand occupy my life any longer than that one night. I was better than that.

As I got out of the shower and toweled myself dry I wrapped the towel around me and grabbed my dry clothes and began to walk upstairs. Luckily the towel was held in place by clips, or the jostling would have knocked it loose. I arrived at my room to see Bakugo standing there.

He looked at me, and then glanced away.

"Hey, uh, can we talk?"

———💛🍯💛———
Sorry for not updating in forever, I've been having fun emotional issues. But I'm gonna do my best to feed my fellow simps. Leave a comment if you have any situation requests and I'll do my best to make it happen!
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 Leave a comment if you have any situation requests and I'll do my best to make it happen!XOXO, Bee———💛🍯💛———