Chapter VIII

"What are talking about?" I deflected and tried to duck away

"What are talking about?" I deflected and tried to duck away. He growled and slammed his hand against the wall next to my head. I jumped and my heart skipped a beat. I felt a flush cover my cheeks and I chastised myself 'You are not some silly little schoolgirl, calm down and stop getting excited.' I counted to ten in my head and felt the heat in my face calm.

"Don't fucking play games with me y/n, what the fuck was running through your head when you kissed him. You don't even like him-" I cut him with "And how do you know that? I mean I don't, but if I did, it wouldn't matter to you." He muttered something but I was able to catch the end of it. "-does to me." I stared at him wide eyed as he turned away with a huff. I reached my hand out, but pulled away last second.

I moved away from him and stole a last glance at the angry blonde man, only to catch vermillion orbs gazing into mine. I snapped my head back forward, rushing to catch up to my other friends.

—💛🍯💛—

"OH PRETTY BABY, DONT BRING ME DOWN I PRAY, OH PRETTY BABY, TRUST IN ME WHEN I SAAAAAAAAAAY." Mina, Kaminari and I belted as we swayed towards the entrance to blacklight district. Kirishima laughed at our antics as Sero clapped along with us. Bakugo tapped his hand along with the music as he strode to the guards stationed.

"I.D." the low voice of a tall guard said. Bakugo simply showed him a card, and the guard paused to glance at it, and then nodded to him and our group. Mina whooped and slapped Bakugo's ass as she ran in, dragging me along with her. I glanced back momentarily to see a deep scowl etched onto his face. Ignoring his expression I allowed myself to be dragged to the front of the Black Lotus Club. I unfurled my wings and let them flitter once to let them stretch before curling them onto my back once more.

I took a deep breath, and hopped up the steps and entered the building. Smoke and the scent of alcohol clouded the room and filled my nostrils. I exhaled and took a deep breath. My friends rushed past me, with Bakugo trailing them at him own pace. As Sero passed, I grabbed the joint from his back pocket. I put it in my mouth and took out a black lighter from my small pocket.

A click sounded as I lit the joint. A deep breath took the smoke into my lungs, a feeling of lightheaded-ness taking over. The high gave me the rush of confidence and the thought 'Tonight I won't hate him, and only tonight' as I grab the blondes arm. He let out a noise of surprise as his balance was thrown off. I tugged him past the bar, where Mina was doing shots with the boys cheering her on.

I led him past the tables that were packed with drunk folk. I brought him into a private booth that was completely closed off.

He finally found his voice and sputtered out "W-what the fuck did you do that for bumblebitch." I scoffed and let my wings flare out. I leaned forward so our noses were almost touching and smiled. I moved closer and whispered "Remember what you begged for earlier? This is your chance now." And I stood back straight with a sly grin.

With his mouth wide open he stared at me, crimson eyes squinting and widening as if trying to gouge my sincerity. As he was doing this I began to slowly dance to the music. I ran my hands up and down my waist and shoulders, meeting Bakugo's eyes occasionally. I thought I saw a faint blush on his cheeks, but wrote it off as the clubs lighting. I beckoned with my finger for him to join me, but he simply remained with the same expression he had before.

I rolled my eyes and flitted over to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. I danced once more as he stood stiff, arms at his side. I hugged and took his hands and placed them on my waist as I forced him to sway along with me or fall over. I felt his grip tighten and then relax as a natural smirk covered his face. Bakugo leaned forward and finally replied to my previous question.

"I think I will take you up on that offer. Now kneel."

———💛🍯💛———
Teehee guess what's coming next chapter. Can't wait to write it and can't wait for y'all to read it uwu.
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

 XOXO, Bee———💛🍯💛———