Hold Me Close

Ash's POV

I  walk into my room and well I have been keeping my self control. Aly was more than I would have expected from her. She is so not like that animal that I met tonight. That girl was more of a sexy thing that wanted to play. The Alice I know is sweet and beautiful. The version of her tonight turned me on more than I'd like to admit. And what she said about that Christian guy rings in my ears, like a haunting of a ghost who resists to be seen. I have never met nor seen this mystery man who she claims has done things with that I aeriously wish I could do to her. She is beautiful and noone truely understands just how beautiful she is not just in physicallity but in how she carries herself and her personality. 

I want to know who this guy is; however I don't want to seem like I am jealous, even though I basically am jealous of who is getting to kiss those soft lips and pull that soft skin against theirs. 

I lie in bed and I am thinking all of this and it is keeping me from falling asleep. I wonder how she sleeps at night, I know she has that gaurd rail because she's scared of falling off of the bed in the middle of the night. Also she has that grey fuzzy body pillow that she pulls close to her even when just sitting around in her room. 

I need to get her out of my head and that is when I finally fall asleep, just imagining her laying on the beach with that t-shirt on, just pulled up enough to see part of the tattoo and her belly button ring. 

Aly's POV 

It's two in the morning and Halloween is officially over but my phone is going off/ Weirdly I am concerned about waking up Megan who cam in about ten minutes after I had falled asleep. I answer the phone then walk out into the hallway. 

"Hello?" I ask still very graugy. 

Hola honey, I hear Felix say.

"Hey tio, whar's up?" I ask as I realize just off it is for him to call so early here, he has a schedual more or less. 

Your tia told me to call, he then sstarts to cough violently and I pick up the sound of beeping in the background, like a heart monitor.

"Felix, where are you?" I ask starting to worry. He is stil coughing and he soounds like he is in so much pain. "Felix," I say with an edge to my voice now.

Sorry sweetheart, he sounds so weak now.

"Where are you," my voice shakes so badly as my heart begins to race as an awful idea pops into my head. 

I'm at the hospital sweety, he sounds so frail and soft, which is not like him at all. His voice is usually gruff and loud. Because that's the kind of person he was, didn't need any help now...

"Why what's wrong?" I ask quickly, wanting to know more. 

I've got lung cancer, I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner, I can practically hear a tear fall from his green eyes. 

"What?" My whole world just crashed in around me at that very moment. I don't know if I'm even still breathing, it's like the hallway has had all the oxygen sucked out of it. My world just collapsed and I don't know what I should say or do.

Alice baby girl, Tia Gloria answers me. My body is trembling as I lean against the wall. 

"Yeah."

I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner. I just wanted to let you have your favorite holiday.

I could hear the tears in her voice. All I can do is sit with my legs pulled up against my chest. 

"It's fine, how... how bad is it?" I ask trying to keep myself together, as best as I possibly can. 

He's at stage two, she is trying just as hard as me not to break down completely. 

"Ok, um... it's two am here. I- uh" I lose my voice and Gloria answers me knowing what I am feeling right now. 

You go to sleep honey, I'll call you tomorrow to give you a run down of what's going on. I love you, so does Felix. We'll talk tomorrow. Bye sweety, the line dies after I say my soft goodbye. 

I don't know what to do. I am sitting here with my phone in my hand, but it's slipping from my grip. I then realize thetears falling from my face. It feels like I'm dying inside of myself. He's the only real father I've ever had in my life, and I can't save him. 

I know I don't want to be alone, so I call the first person on my Australian contacts. 

Hello? the groggy voice answers.

"Hi," my voice is so shaky and thetears come down even harder. 

Alice what's wrong?

"Can you come into the hallway outside my room?" I ask beofre I break down completely.

He hangs up and comes out within seconds. He hurries over to me quickly and pulls me into his arms. I feel so safe. Then the flood gates open completely, I am sobbing into his bare chest. I can't control it and he is just letting me cry.

After a few minutes, he picks meup and puts me in his room in a big chair where he pulls me back into his lap. I quiet down but Luke is with Michael, Calum and Audrey still out, so I don't worry about waking him. 

"Ash he's dying," I say as more tears find me as he pulls me closer to him. 

"Who Aly?" he asks while he rubs my arm and pulls my body closer to him.

"Felix, the man that basically raised me. He's dying," I cry and I look up into his eyes and I don't know what I'm going to do. 

"Aly I'm so sorry," he says holding me close. "What can I do?"

"Just hold me close," I say as my voice shakes. So that's what he does, and I needed this so badly, more than he probably understands. I quickly fall asleep with then warmth and protection of his arms. 

---------------------------------------------

I wake up to find myself still in his arms and I can't decide on whether I should be happy or sad. Sadness does take over though, as I remember exactly why I was here to begin with. Tears formin my eyes when I remember what Gloria told me last night, well this morning. 

I feel like I'm being punished for something. Like Felix is going through this to teach me a lesson about me doing something wrong, or that I don't understand. He's the only person who treated me like a daughter when my own father didn't. Felix is the only real dad I have ever had. 

I slip out of Ashton's arms, barely and he holds onto my hand kinda hard. I get out of his grip, then head out to the hall. I go to call my tia, but my phone is dead, of course. I walk back over to my room to get my charger. I walk in and Megan is still asleep. I grab my charger then head back over to Ashton's and plug my phone in over there. I crawl back into his arms and wrap his arms back around me. I fall back to sleep knowing that when my phone finishes charging I'll call Gloria. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

So kinda a sad chapter, I promise I am going somewhere with this. I hope you like how this is going so far. I also hope you all are having a great week and are going to have a relaxing and fun weekend. Please vote and comment it honestly makes my day. 

Love you all!