Turn It Down

Aly's POV

I love working at the station I mean seriously. It's awesome. I get to do ride alongs, and I get a t-shirt to wear, saying that I'm an intern. Sadly I am like the only student here. The officer I am paired with is Sgt. Jane Foster, she is pretty cool. She is taller than me at 5'6" and has blonde hair with lowlights of a light brown.

We talk a bit but mostly about why I wanted to do this, since I was the only applicant. And I gave her a truthful answer, I want to go into law enforcement, and it had no other applicants. Once a loner always the loner. I didn't mind being with only adults, they seem easier to talk to rather than people my own age. It's quite sad.

So we go on rounds around the campus and head into the office and check things out before doing another round. Then it's 5 and time for me to go home.

"Nice to meet you Aly, see you on Wednesday!" Sgt. Foster waves at me while I head away.

"See you Sgt. Foster!" I yell.

I get back to my dorm room and meet up with the boys. Again, no Ashton. I swear I am like repellent to him. I have no idea what he looks like, or if he's nice. But I can assume that he is due to all of the other boys being nice.

Or... he could just not want to meet me. Yeah, that is possible as well, not an option I would like but it is an option here.

"Hey Aly!" Michael yells and then Calum yells it.

"Hi guys," I laugh as I walk over to them with a tray with salad and this pasta thing on it.

I smile at them and I start to eat the salad and listen while they talk about how classes were this afternoon.

"So you see anyone fit today?" Calum asks me.

"Huh?" I almost choke on my salad. "Why would you ask that?" I laugh at him.

"Just a question, but by your reaction I'm gonna say yeah. Ya did. What he look like?" He has this bright smile on his face and Michael is giving me the same look. Luke is giving me a sympathetic look.

"Yeah I did, he is in my English building. I just saw him for a brief minute. But holy crap he is hot," I laugh as they smile at me.

"What he look like?" Michael asks me.

"He was tall, had light brown curly hair," I smirk to myself.

"Looks like you have a crush," Michale laughs at me.

"I do not!" I yell laughing.

"Yeah ya do," Luke says, no longer on my side.

"Shut up," I say before eating my pasta.

"Talk to him on Wednesday."

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Friday. Tuesday and Thursday I had Psychology and Logic. I had Logic in the morning, with the relly hot guy, and then Psychology in the afternoon. On Wednesday I did see the hot guy again, but did I talk to him like Luke wanted, no. Everyday I have lunch with either 2 of the three boys. I have yet to make girl friends. I don't know if I want to though, I mean girls are awful to other girls.

Michael has hinted at me making some other friends so I am not stuck with them all the time but I say that I will, when I have no intention of doing that.

I am currently in my room now, being lame on a Friday night. The boys went to some movie and I said that I had plans, I just forgot to mention that it included my book and my bed. Yeah, they would have dragged me out with them. I hate them sometimes.