It Takes A Lot

Aly's POV

I walk over to the door and accept my fate of becoming a barbie doll for Audrey. I know that this will end with with me in one of the dress my mother bought for me thinking that I would actually use any of them. I do not want to open the door but the baging gets louder. I walk over to the door and I open it.

"Hi," I squeak as she enters to see me in a tank top and yoga pants that I was in for class. Well the tank top, the pants I put on hoping that I could get out of tonight.

"Hi, now lets get to work, have you showered and shaved?" She asks me.

"Yes mam, I am as smooth as a baby's ass," I say dramatizing everything.

"Good, now let's look at your dresses," she says and looks at me to point to the closet. I point and she turns to look and see what she's working with.

"I did not think you would have this much," she says in shock.

"My mother bought them. I had no control due to me not knowing they were there until I unpacked," I say as we look at the amount of dresses, it's not like 30 it's more like 8. I then see her pull out the catwoman suit.

"What is this?" She asks pulling it out. She then gives me a look.

"That is my halloween costume." I say before she puts it away and pulls out the black short spagetti strap flapper style dress.

"This is the dress, with those heels," she pulls out the black lace up platform heels that I wore once to a funraiser for my parents.

"I am gonna get so pissed tonight," I mumble as she hands me the outfit and then I notice she is already dressed in a mesh crochet dress that has a floral pattern the crochet parts are at the bust and the skirt. She looks really pretty and sexy. It has a higher neck on it and long mesh sleeves that have floral patterns on it. Her dress is also black.

"Hey you get the lingo," she smiles at me.

"Yeah, not hard," I mumble bfore grabing my black lace underwear and my seamless silk black strapless bra. I go into the bathroom and pull the out fit on once I get out of my comfortable clothes.

I walk out and see her reaction.

"Damn, why do you not wear dresses, you have great legs," she smiles at me and I smirk back.

"I don't like the feeling of my legs rubbing against each other, and I can't bend down to get stuff." I say with a straight face so I look serious so mybe she'll pick out a top and jeans.

No such luck.

"Well you should invest in a pair of spandex they are good to have when wearing dresses," she smiles at me and then she pulls out her make-up kit. It is a deep purple leapord pattern box. It looks so cool as she opens it.

"Ok, I am thinking a light smokey eye and bright red lip stain," she asks.

"You are in charge of me tonight," I say before sitting down onto the toilet as I put the lid on it.

"Great," she smiles and she gets down to start her work. I think that this is the longest time anyone has ever spent on my make-up to make me look really like a young adult and not a china doll. That's what my parents wanted, a china doll that they could dress up and take to events.

"So what are you doing?" I ask as she does my blush.

"Dark smokey eye and a dark maroon lipstain. I know how to do make-up," she smiles to herself. I look at her hair and it's just slightly wavy. She looks like a 10 in her outfit.

"You look good without make-up," I say looking at her while she pulls out this bright red tube that I can assume is lip stain.

"Thank you, but I like to get all dolled up sometimes," she smiles at me and instructs me to open my mouth so she can put it on without making a mistake.