Don't Wake Me Up DAMN IT!

Ashton’s POV

Her lips plant on mine and I have no idea if she is doing this because she wants to or if it’s because she’s drunk, but she said that she was honest when she is drunk. Her lips feel so soft and mine melt perfectly against hers. I didn’t think that this was how our first kiss was going to be but hey you can’t always pick when it happens.

Her arms wrap around my neck and it’s like this is how I am supposed to feel when I am kissed. My hands fall to her waist and pull her closer to me and I am tasting the alcohol in her mouth. And that is how I know I need to stop and get her back to her room and have her drink some water so she doesn’t get sick.

“Hey Aly, we should get you home,” I say as I slowly pull her towards the door. I’ll text the boys to meet me at the truck.

 “Why, did I suck at kissing? Cause that is my first kiss ever,” She says and I know that I am not going to mention this whole thing in the morning, or ever really.  

"No you didn't suck at kissing, you are just really drunk and you don't know what you're doin'." I explain as I get her into the truck and she falls asleep almost immediately getting into the turck back seat and lays down. I see everybody coming out and I point to the car as if to say that she is in there. Luke nods and Calum is laughing with Audrey and Micheal who I have to shush.

"Why are you shushing us?" Audrey asks.

"Aly is asleep in the back seat and I don't want herto wake up," I explain as they quietly get into the car. I smile as I look back to see and I know that I was her fisrt kiss, even though she was drunk off her ass.

It is a quiet drive back to the dorms all the while I keep looking back to check on the girl sleeping behind me. She looks so peaceful and so beautiful. I wish she wasn't drunk when she kissed me so I would know for a fact that she really wanted to do it and it was not just the alcohol. 

We arrive and we all get ouut of the car and head towards the building. I am carrying Aly since she is still asleep and she is a lot lighter than I thought. We all head to our rooms but Luke helps me get Aly into her room. 

"So she drank way too much," he chuckles. He had maybe three drinks so he is still pretty normal, well as normal as any of us are. 

"Yeah, there was a lot of tequilla," I chuckle as we get into her room and turnthe light on knowing her roommate wasn't here, she never is. 

We figure it might be easier for us to wakeher and have her crawl into her own bed than to have us try anything. 

"Hey Aly, you need to get into bed," Luke says as I sit her down in her desk chair. 

"Ok," she says sleepily as she climbs up the stairs quickly and grabs pegasus and snuggles with him. Oh how I am jealous of a damn stuffed animal. 

We walk out of her room leaving her key on the desk and locking it from the inside before we leave. I turn off the lights as I am the last one out of the room. 

"So I saw you and Aly dancing," Luke says giving a look. 

"Yeah and, she says that she only dances when she knows she won't remember it," I explain as we get into our room. 

"That's weird, she is quite a girl," luke chuckles.

"Oh yes she is," I say looking a her door one last time before the door closes. 

"You like her like a lot man," Luke says smirking at me. 

"And how would you know that?" I ask as I change into my pajama pants. 

"By the way you look at her," he says as a matter of fact. 

"Well you're crazy," I laugh at him as I climb up into my bed. 

"You just don't realize it yet but you like her, like a lot. Just like Micheal likes Audrey."

"Oh but Micheal and Audrey are obviously into each other. Audrey is so clearly into Micheal though. Alice is not into me," I say as I lay in the bed when Luke turns off the light and I shine my light from my phone to show where he is going in the dark. 

"Thanks," he says as he clims into bed and I turn it off.

"Welcome." 

"If you don't think Aly is into, then you are clearly blind, like she is." He says before turning to the wall.

"What do you mean she's blind?" I ask sitting up slightly.

"Night Ash," is all he says an I know that I am not going to get anything out of him... tonight at least. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aly's POV 

I wake up and I look at my phone, which is dead because I didn't plug it in last night. So I decide that I got so drunk last night that I am going to sleep until I can't anymore. 

I then hear banging on my damn door, there is no way on this damn earth I am answering the door. Don't wake me up damn it people!  I murmur some serious cursing under my breath as I climb down the steps. I stumble a little as I go for the door. I am so not in the mood to be dealing with people right now. 

"Don't wake me up damn it!" I groan as I open the door to find Ash standing there with a take-out container from the cafeteria. 

"Afternoon to you too," he chuckles before handing me the container. "I brought you some food. You need to eat after how much you drank last night. Luke and I fed everyone else but you," he cmirks at me. 

I take the food and look at him. 

"Did I do anything stupid last night, besides dancing?" I ask not knowing what damage I brought on while intoxicated. 

"That was the extant, and well you did yell at some random coupe to stop grinding saying that it was disgusting," he laughs quietly, knowing I have a headache. 

"Oh I don't remember that but that sounds like me. Well shit, next time we just play a drinking game and do each other hair," I smirk as I smell the greasy food in the white box. 

"Yeah, that'll be fun," he chuckles and runs a hand through his hair and my legs almost turn to jello. How does he have this effect on me. 

"Ok, I'm gonna eat take advil and then go back to sleep," I smile at him. "See you tomorrow maybe."

"You still have to eat dinner. I'll stop by then and bring you with us. We're dragging Audrey with us too, though she ended up in Micheal's room last night,but according to Calum nothing happened. We'll talk about it later. See ya then Alice," he smiles and heads to his door. 

I close my door and keep the light to a minimal so it doesn't hurt my head. I open the box and see a greasy ass burger with fries inside and I am so freaking happy. I honestly do better with greasy food during a hangover than with some shake shit my mother swears by. My teo would say just stay drunk and you won't have a hangover. My family is so weird. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!

So happy thursday to you all I hopetoday has been great and so has your week. I have been really busy...not really. But I have been doing betterabout updating again. I distracted with finals and such. Alright so I hope you liked the chapter and will vote and comment cause I do read them and they mean alot to me so please do that, I will respond usually. 

Love you all!