I'm Gonna Leave Now

Aly's POV

I didn't think that time would pass this fast. I mean it's almost Halloween and I have gotten into the English club and made some friends. It I didn't think that it would come so quickly.And a lot has happened.

So there is a Halloween party tonight, the night before. It is for the dorm and we all are going. But before we start getting ready we all are going to a grave yard to have lunch. It's Friday so no one has classes and at this point no one has work. We are having a picnic lunch in a graveyard. I know the difference and I have to keep pointing it out.

"It's a cemetery," Calum says as he sets down the bag of food. Audrey puts the blanket down and I roll my eyes for the eigth time today.

"It doesn't have a church on it does it?" I ask sounding very agrivated.

"No, but-"

"But nothing. If it has a church on it it's a cemetery. If it doesn't it's a graveyard! For the last time!" I say almost yelling at the boy.

"You really annoyed?" Audrey asks smirking at me.

"Yes, thouroughly," I respond looking at her.

"Well now they are going to ask you a question," she smiles because she already knows what they are going to ask.

"And what would this question be?" I ask looking at the four boys across from me.

"What is your costume for tonight and tomorrow?" they ask looking anxious.

"You honestly believe I'm going to tell you? Especially when I am annoyed?" I ask looking at the idiots infront of me.

"Why not?" Micheal asks me.

"Because I am annoyed and not going to ruin the surprise, because my costume has two parts," I smirk at them. Audrey knows what they both are because she helped me with the first half of the costume.

"How about we eat now I'm starving," Audrey says sitting next to Micheal.

"Ok, but how does it have two parts?"

"Alter Ego," I smirk before grabbing a sandwich.

"You're gonna be a super hero?" Micheal asks and he is almost geeking out on me.

"Yes I am, question is who," I smile and bite into my sandwhich.

"You aren't gonaa tell us?" he has wide eyes and looking at me.

"Yeah, Audrey is gonna help me get ready," I smirk at the lavender haired girl.

"Really? So will we maybe get to see your peircing?" Micheal asks with a cheshire grin on his face.

"I though you forgot about that,"I say regretting him ever finding out.

*Flashback (Oct. 15)*

I am in my room, just sitting at my desk looking at some homework when Micheal texts me that he and the boys are going swimming and I am welcome to come.

I pull out my tankini which is red with black polka dots. Then I find a towel to use before heading to grab a big t-shirt as a cover up.

"Aly come on!" I hear Audrey on the other side.

"I'm coming," I yell before opening the door. She walks in as I grab a bag to put my wallet, phone and keys in.

"Hurry up!" I hear the impatient girl yells for me.

I walk out the door with her and the boys are waiting in their shorts and t-shirts

"We going now or what?" I ask as I walk towards the elevator.