•Chapter-6•

Isska uska na isska hai
Jaane kitna hai kiska hai
Kaisi bhasha mein, bhasha mein hai likha, yeh isq yeh
.

.
.
Aaryan's POV :-

"Aaryan...."

I looked up from the magazine that I was reading and I must admit that I was quite surprised to see Riddhima standing in front of me in a Red Saree.

I closed the magazine and kept it on the table. Leaning on the table that was between us, I scanned her from head to toe.

"College me fancy dress competition tha Kya jo tum ye jeeta jagta fire brigade banke ghoom rahi ho?"

Though she was looking gorgeous in this red saree, I thought to tease her...

She glared at me and then threw the same magazine my face....

"You brat....I won't spare you today.... Do you even have any idea for how long I was waiting there? And instead of apologizing me, you are saying that I look like fire brigade. Seriously Aaryan?"

She said throwing the paper weight in my direction... Thank God I moved aside at right time.

"Ok I take back my words. But believe me, You are looking no less than a Zomato delivery girl in this red cloth"

I laughed holding my stomach seeing her angry face... She threw few more magazines on my face.

"Riddhima No.... That is important."

I shouted seeing her ready to throw a file in my direction..

She glared at me and then kept the file back on table... Thank god, otherwise Vansh bhai would have slaughtered me for damaging such an important file.

"Don't talk with me. I'm angry..."

She flared her nose cutely sitting on the chair. I pulled a chair and sat opposite to her.

"Sorry. I was busy. "

I replied in a serious tone. This was the first time I couldn't go to pick her up from college. And I was genuinely feeling bad about it.

"You could have told me Aaryan. I would have managed on my own. I really don't have any problem in taking auto or cab"

She explained. She was sounding low. Though i couldn't come to pick her, but i did sent Vansh Bhai for her help. I wondered what might have happened. Didn't she like his company? Obviously no one is like me.... But I guess Vansh Bhai is not that boring. Or he is....

"What happened? Did Bhai say anything to you? "

I asked taking her hands in mine. She looked at me and flared her nose angrily.

"Don't talk about him. He is "A-class" jerk. Very arrogant and bossy. God gave him handsome face but you know what Aaryan, Your bhai lacks brain. He is so.... "

I laughed at the faces she was making while describing Vansh Bhai.
Just then my eyes fell on the door...My laughter died and I gulped seeing the person who was eavesdropping our conversation.

"Irresistible, right?"

I said smiling nervously to cover up. But Riddhima being "the queen of Dumbs" continued her ranting....

"What... No... He is ... He is so strange. Strange means very very strange... ahh, How to explain you... You know what Aaryan, His mood changes like season. He really needs to see a psychiatrist, I'm telling you..."