•Chapter-4•

Zindagi Kaisi hai paheli, haae Kabhi to hasaaye Kabhi ye rulaaye•

.
.

Riddhima's POV:-

I ran towards my room crying uncontrollably..

How could he? How could he say that? He thinks i was trying to... Chiii... I can't even think about that.

No Riddhima. You are wrong. Only he can think this shitt... Infact he thinks much low about you. By now you should have known that.

I remembered all the words that he used for me 15 years back... I know somewhere I'm responsible for whatever happened 15 yes back.. But no.. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve his hatred...

Flashback-

8 year old Riddhima pushed the slightly ajar door of Storeroom. She felt bad seeing Vansh sobbing badly keeping his head on his knees.

Gathering courage, she went near him and sat in front of him.

He raised his head to look at the intruder. His hands formed a fist seeing her face. She gulped looking at his furious form.

"I...I'm sorry. I thought...."

"Just shut up..... "

He shouted on her face.

"Because of you Mom locked me this storeroom... Just because of you. "

He yelled grabbing her shoulders tightly. She shivered in fear...

"I... I'm sorry"

Her lips trembled looking at his red eyes. He came dangerously close to her face...

"Why did you come? To check whether I'm having fun staying in this storeroom with spiders,lizards and cockroaches... Ryt? Happy Now?"

He spoke gritting his teeth.... She lowered her head at his allegations. Though she never liked him, but she was feeling bad seeing him in this condition. He didn't deserve this.

"You bloody gold digger, get out of my sight right now.. Otherwise I don't know what I'll do"

He warned coming much closer to her liking. Though she was a 8 year old kid, Yet she was schooled about the distance one needs to keep from the strangers. And for her, he was just a stranger because they hardly use to talk. Most of the time it was him yelling at her because Ishani falsely accused her of stealing her lipstick, wallet and what not.

When Vansh came on his own in her bedroom to say her Hii.. Will you become my friend? She didn't know how to react... She kept staring at him as if he is an alien. Vansh thought it was a "No" from her side, so he left her room angrily cursing himself for thinking about making someone his friend who is so full of attitude....

Riddhima never liked Vansh. Infact she was afraid of him. But today when Anupriya punished him for something he didnot do, She felt bad for him. It was Aryan who scared her by wearing that Ghost mask and spreading the blood like fluid on her bedsheets and in her room...

Blood triggered some part of the memories of her pasts. She felt like she was experiencing the trauma all over again.
Same blood was spread around her mother's body when a truck crushed her beneath it. That Same blood was present when her mother's body was ground by the truck...
Same amount of blood was present when her only family turned into pieces in front of her eyes..And she could do nothing. Nothing except crying from a distance....

Anupriya came to sing a bedtime lullaby to  little riddhima but to her surprise the lights of room were already off. She switched on the lights . But looking at Riddhima's condition her body froze... Riddhima was sitting on the bedsheet surrounded By blood. She was hyperventilating and was continuously staring at the blood....