•Chapter-16•

Mai saas leta hun, Teri khusboo aati hai
Ek mehka mehka saa, Paigaam laati hai....•

_____________________________________

"Meri Besharmi abhi tak tumne dekhi kaha hai Riddhima. The day you see how shameless I am, you'll run hills and that's a promise.... "

He said before locking both of her arms above her head. She gasped at his sudden action. What was he upto?

Holding her wrist tightly above her head, he leaned much closer to her liking. Her breath hitched in the throat looking at his pupils that were dilating and turning into a shade darker. Her mind alerted her to escape but her body refused to move. She felt as if her body was paralyzed. 

Unable to comprehend anything, Riddhima tried to struggle in his hold, which in turn made her face more closer to him...

Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm his inner monster that wanted to claim the messy beauty in front of him right now and there.

His thoughts evaporated in thin air as her smell filled his nostril acting as a last hammer on his self control.

That was it-  His self control snapped.. Pushing her against the plywood of door, he leaned further and At that very moment his lips fused with her. Smashing his lips of her, he began kissing her. Whereas Riddhima felt like ground slipping beneath her legs. Her thoughts were silenced by his taste.

To say she was shocked is an understatement. The moment his lips touched her cherry lips, her mind went numb. She stood still like a ghost with pale face and widened eyes not knowing what to feel, what to do, how to react.....

Her breathes became heavy when she felt him brushing his lips on her and then pulling her lower lip in between his teeth. She wanted to stop him but her body remained paralyzed.

It was getting difficult for her to Stand still on her legs. Her toes curled up and she felt as if she would fall any second.

Vansh tried to insert his tongue in her mouth. When she did not provide him access, he grew impatient. Leaving her hands, He brough his arm down and snaked it around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Her bossoms crushed against his hard chest making her gasp. Holding the back of her neck with his other hand, he pulled her hairs slightly making her crane her neck...His toungue slipped into her mouth as her lips parted And Before he knew, he was kissing her hungry and intense...

When she didnot make any attempt to struggle in his embrace, he left her hairs and brushed his fingertips at the back of her neck... Supporting her neck with his hand, He deepened the kissed. Like an enthusiastic kid, His tongue explored every corner of her mouth. After playing for sometime with her tongue, His teeth nibbled her lower lips while she stood like a zombie...

Her breathe was getting irregular. She felt as if someone was sucking oxygen out of her lungs. Her eyes closed as a throbbing sensation travelled down to her core. She wanted to push him but her hands suddenly felt so heavy to her.

He wanted to kiss her untill her knees give in, but the fact that she wasn't kissing him back hitted him hard. Dettaching his lips abruptly from her, He moved back and looked at her...

Whether it was her heaving chest that screamed for his attention or messy hairs that he wanted to run his finger through or swollen lips that were tortured by his teeth or her eyes that were closed tightly or her hand that was clenched into a fist..... Everything about her was driving him crazy. He was afraid if he didn't stop himself right now, he might end up doing something he would regret later....