•Chapter- 14•

•Mriga-trishna saa, Moh piya....
                Naata, Tera Mera•
_____________________________________

Pushing the slightly ajar bathroom door, I entered inside.

"Sej.....Aaaaaaaa"

I literally screamed seeing the shadow of a man behind the white shower curtain. Shit. It means V...Vansh is inside...

Closing my eyes, i turned to go when all of sudden i heard the curtain opening sound and before I could understand anything, A hand grabbed my wrist from behind and I was pulled back inside the white curtain....
.
.
.

Vansh's POV:-

Discarding my boxers, I grabbed the towel and moped my body. Pulling another towel from the wall mounted hook hanger, I drapped it around my waist.

Just when I was about to move out, I noticed a shadow on the white shower curtain. I became alarmed. But when the familiar jasmine cologne overpowered my sense, my eyes widened...

The hell she is doing here? I cursed under my breath after hearing her scream..

Without waiting for a second more, I strode taking  long steps..Drawing the curtain to one side, I outstretched my hand to catch her wrist. Getting hold of her hand, with a force I pulled her inside the curtains....

Due to the sudden pull, She came crashing against my chest... 

I wanted to shout but couldn't find any word after seeing her scared face. Her eyes were closed tightly in fear and lips were moving hastily as if she was doing some prayer. Her finger were tightly clutching the material of her dress.

I tapped her shoulder lightly and she stirred at her place....Opening her orbs slowly, my breath hitched when she looked at me with her doe eyes.

"Aaaa...... "

She was about to shout loudly seeing me standing shirtless in front of her.
I immediately stepped forward and covered her mouth with my palm to shut her up.

"Ishhhhhh... "

I gestured her to keep quiet.
She looked at my hand which was covering her mouth. My another hand was behind her head.

Thank god towel was around my waist, otherwise she would have fainted seeing me naked.

"Uhuuhh.."

She signalled me to remove my hand. I withdrew my hand and twisted her wrist behind her back. Within a second, her back was pasted against my bare front.

"Mere bahar aane tak ka bhi wait nhi hua tumse. Itni jyada besabri hai?"

I asked in a husky tone. I understand her desperation to be with me. But getting into my bathroom and then acting all innocent, is not something I appreciate.

"Wo...Wo...I'm sorry. Mujhe laga..."

God, She seriously needs to stop making excuses. I'm not kid to not understand what she wants. Com'on. Say it loud. I know what girls wants from me.

"Kya laga. Andar shower me mai kya karrha hu. Kya laga tumhe?"

My voice reached octave..I pushed her harshly. In order to balance herself, her hands grabbed the faucet of shower turning it on accidently. She shivered as the cold water started drenching her from head to toe...

She glared at me angrily and tried to go. But Her leg tripped on the slippery floor and she closed her eyes in fear. Before her back could hit the floor, a pair of hands caught her. She opened her eyes slowly to meet my dark brown orbs that were already staring into hers.