•Chapter-17•

Hai banane sanvarane ka jab hi maza,
Koi dekhne wala aashiq to ho
Nahin to yeh jalve hain bujhte diye,
Koi mitne wala ek aashiq to ho....•
______________________________________

Vansh's POV:-

"To mai tumhe phirse kiss kardunga...."

I spoke looking into her eyes. Riddhima gasped hearing my words. For a second I could see fear flashing in those two orbs. She was looking at me as if I'm a ghost....

From her hazelnut orbs, my eyes shifted to her swollen pink lips. That was when I noticed a small cut on the left margin of her lower lip which was obviously my deed.

Shitt... Why didn't I control myself? How did this tiny timid girl managed to unlash the beast inside me?

"Sorry. "

I muttered tracing the cut mark on her lips with my thumb. My entire body weight was on her and I knew she was crushing under me, But don't know why... I wanted to stay like this. I wanted her under me... Like this. It was giving a kind of satisfaction to me.... And to my surprise, even she wasn't pushing me away from herself... Should I consider this as a good sign? Shall I conclude that Riddhima is getting comfortable around me?

"Sorry Kisliye?.... "

Her words brought me out of my thoughts. Putting a slight pressure on the cut mark on her lips, I mumbled a sorry again.... She clenched her eyes due to nervousness.

"Tum janti ho kisliye...."

I said carassesing her lower lip with my thumb. To my surprise, she wasn't struggling anymore. Her eyes jerk opened, and she looked at me furrowing her brows.

"Mujhe kiss karne ke liye?...."

She asked fuming. I chuckled seeing her cute little nose that flared in anger as she looked directly into my eyes.  I don't know why I don't feel sorry for kissing her.... I mean I should have asked her permission first, But it's ohk. I don't regret my actions. It's just that I wanted to do it differently...

"Nahi. For kissing you roughly. Next time, I'll be gentle. Ok?"

I told holding her chin in my thumb and middle finger.... Her eyes widened hearing me. Now what is so shocking in this? Her lips are is so addictive, I just can't help it...

"What.... Aise aakhe phaad phaad ke mat dekho. For god sake, We are getting married."

I reminded her. Not that I need a marriage certificate to kiss her, But I want to prepare her for the journey of our lifetime.

Leaning down, I angled my neck. Our nose almost touched... I gulped seeing the hairstrand that was almost touching her lips. Tugging it behind her earlobes, I whispered in her ears...

"And I hope you know this is normal between married couples"

Her mouth agaped, and she stared at me with wide eyes...

Opening and closing her mouth again, She tried to speak something... I couldn't stop myself from grinning looking at the extent to which my proximity is affecting her. 

"But we aren't married yet..."

She said pushing me slightly. God, the way her delicate hands are pushing me, I can't tell how much I'm controlling myself from trailing kisses along the length of her milky arms and leaving her where I want her to be...

At my mercy.......

"So what, We'll get married soon.... And..."

I said getting up from the bed....