•Chapter-22•

Tumhein koi aur dekhe to jalta hai dil
Badi mushkilon se phir sambhalta hai dil
Kya kya jatan karte hain tumhein kya pata •

_

_____________________________________

Vansh's POV :--

"What a third class place..."

I thought as I looked around. This place was literally a blackspot on the name of lavish bar and restaurant.. As the room was dark, I couldn't recognize any faces. From the gait of most of the young bloods, I could make out that they were drunk.

Oh fuck. I just saw a couple making out in the corner table. Oh,so now even Indians have started doing Public display of affection...Interesting. Very Interesting.

"Hello Sir. Do you need anything?"

A waiter approached me. I looked at him and took out mobile from my pocket...

"I need her...."

I said in a husky voice showing a photo from my mobile gallery. The waiter gulped looking at my eyes that were shooting him glares.

"Have you seen her?"

I asked taking out a bundle of note from my pant pocket. I know where the weakness of these poor section lies. Always ready to pounce upon money like a hungry tiger.

"I think I have seen this madam somewhere. Check once in the upper floor ."

As expected, the waiter blurted out seeing the notes. I kept the money in his shirt's pocket. Don't think I'm going to let him digest it. Vansh RaiSinghania knows how to cough up his money.

The waiter went happily. I looked around and saw the staircase that leads to upper floor. Pray Riddhima that this staircase doesn't lead me to you...

Climbing the stairs, I reached the upper floor which was much spacious. There were few tables in the periphery and Dancing floor in the middle. The room was slightly dark but there were colourful disco lights all around. The tables had candles lightened on it. Few people were dining while others were dancing crazily on the dance floor... But the one I was searching, was still away from my eyes..

I went near the bar counter and picked up a tequila shot for myself. Com'on, How can I not have alcohol when I'm standing in a bar? Any fool would miss this chance...

Even though I had alcohol in my hand, My eagle eyes were searching for Riddhima. Where is she? Did Aangre sent me wrong location? Possible. Otherwise What would Riddhima do in a bar? Oh God, I was fool to believe that I would find Riddhima here. This Aangre wasted my time my sending me wrong location.

I sat on the stool at the bar counter and gulped the shot in a go... It was bitter, but Vansh likes bitterness.. Bitter ,the better.

"One more please"

The bar tender nodded and forwarded a tray of Tequila shots. Keeping the empty glass in the tray, I picked another shot.

"Are sunai nahi derha.... Hello Hello.. Jorse bolo.... Hello"

I heard a voice of man, who was speaking loudly to someone on his phone. His back was facing me as he stood near the bar counter..

Stupid fellow. How would he hear anything when the loud music is already running in backgroud? Can't he just move out to a silent zone and talk? Also there is something known as SMS which can be used in such situations. Moron. My eardrums are going to perforate because of his loud voice.