•Chapter-13•

•"Yeh moh moh ke dhaage 
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe"•

.
.
.
Riddhima's POV:-

Turning around, I pushed him by keeping my hands on his chest and before he could react, I literally ran out of the room....

I went in kitchen to drink water. Chachi was making prashaad. Opening the door of refrigerator, I took out water bottle from inside....

"Omg Beta. You are looking so beautiful in this lehenga. "

She said looking at me from head to toe. I gave her my brightest smile.

"Thank you Chachi. You aren't looking any less"

I commented opening the cap of water bottle...

"Sacchi Riddhima? Ek tu he hai jisne mujhe notice kiya. Warna Tere chachu to ab meri taraf dekhte bhi nahi hai. "

She complained like a kid while stirring the Sooji. I laughed at her expressions.

"Are aise kaise? Do one thing. Wear Chachu's favorite Black saaree, make a nice puffed bun of your hairs and sing Lag ja gale for him . Fir dekhna Aapka magic kaise chalta hai Mr. Rudra RaiSinghania pe ..."

I suggested and gulped the water. Chachi looked at me narrowing her eyes. What? Chachu likes heroines of old movies. I'm sure he'll love retro look of Chachi

"Accha Beta? Teri shadi ke baad mai bhi dekhti hu kitna Lag jaa gale gaati hai tu Vansh ke liye"

I became alarmed hearing His name. I didn't know what to react how to react... No one ever teased me with his name. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Chachi, Where are others?"

I asked trying to divert the topic.

"Everyone is in backyard for Ravan Dahan. By the way, what are you doing here? You should go outside , Mummyjii was looking for you. I'll come after making this prashaad"

Nodding my head, I went outside. Just when I was passing through corridors, I saw Sejal... My god, She is here. My face lit up seeing her....

Sejal POV's :-

"Riddhu....."

I literally screamed in happiness seeing Riddhima coming out of the kitchen in a pista green lehenga. This is the first time I have seen her in something so revealing. My god, This girl is going to burn everyone today with her hotness....

"Sejuuu....."

Her face gleamed with happiness seeing me. She came and hugged me tightly. Awe, my bestie.

"Oh my god. What a pleasant surprise. Happy Dussehra"

She wished breaking the hug. I frowned looking at her reaction. Drama queen. She is well aware of the fact that me and Kabir Bhai celebrate Dussehra every year with RaiSinghania family in VR mansion, yet she is acting as if she didn't expect me to come.

"Where...Where is Kabir?"

I srunched my eyebrows noticing the change in her tone. She was so happy just a moment ago then what happened now?

"He had night duty, So he just dropped me here and went"

I replied. She released the breath which was holding till now and murmured something like thank God... Thank God? But why? Riddhima's behavior is confusing me. Did she fight with Bhai?