Chapter 19

*Natalie’s P.O.V*

Class had just finished. I collected my bag and my cup of Yorkshire tea. I started to slowly enjoy hot tea. It calms me down. Twinnings and Yorkshire are my favorite. Jenna took us to our building after class and we said our good-bye’s. I toss my bag onto my bed and use the bathroom. I haven’t been all day! I finish my business and throw on some shorts and a T-shirt. I grab my phone and walk to my bed, folding myself in with my sheets and I lie there comfortably. 

To: Ria

“Hey girl, you feeling any better?”

I sent her the text. I went to reach for my glass of water on the night stand, only noticing I didn’t poor myself any. I sigh loudly and rise from the cozy bed. We really need a mini fridge in here or something. I am NOT going up to the kitchen every time I’m hungry or thirsty because it happens often! I slide on my fuzzy slippers and walk down the hall and step into the elevator and press the top button. Our Kitchen, showers (just in case we needed them since we have showers in our rooms) and lounge are on the 5th floor. I live on the fourth floor. 

Entering the large room, I grab two watter bottles. The view is actually quit nice from up here. You can see all of the cars and buses going to their destination. My bra starts to vibrate, and I pull out my phone.

From: Ria

“Yeah I’m okay. I just need to find something to get my mind off things.”

She had a point. Maria doesn’t go to school. She has Niall, but he won’t be home much -do to the pop star life he lives. How will she get any money? I guess a job, clearly.

To: Ria

“We should go job hunting! I’ll run out of money soon. I can’t take money from Haz. I won’t allow it- and what else are you gonna do, rig” 

I was startled by noise coming from the couch in the lounge, accidentally sending the send button. 

”right* ” I text her back and put my phone away.

“I didn’t know anyone was here.” I spoke loudly. A male man with black hair rose from his seat.

“Oh are you looking for a job?” He walk towards me with a smile.

“You were saying the text you just sent out loud.” He answers my thought. I tend to do that sometimes. When you text someone, and you slur the words you text, like “ohhh, emm, gee. III ffoorrggottt.

“And you are?” I ask toward the familiar person. I swear I’ve seen him before.

“I’m Sam. Sam Pepper. I’m visiting my friend Jack that goes to school here.” He smiles again, reaching out his hand.

“Nice to meet you Sam. I’m-“

“Natalie.” He finishes my sentence and laughs.

“Wow I sound like a stalker. Don’t take it that way. I’m friends with Maz. The You Tuber? Yeah, well he’s friends with Andy and Liam. I’m sure you know them.” He laughs again.

“Oh yeah! I’ve seen you in some of Maz’s videos! Small world.” I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Well, If you, -or who ever you are texting- need a job, let me know! I know a place that’s hiring.”

“Well thanks! My friend Maria and I are still going to go job hunting, but I’ll keep that in mind! Swap numbers?” He nods his head and hands me his phone. I add my number and place my name as

“Nat, the girl you know from Maz, Andy, and Liam” I hand him back his phone.

“Well, I have to go. Nice meeting you Sam!” We wave to each other and I start walking back to the elevator. It’s time for this girl to get some rest.