Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Natalie's P.O.V

School is over. My semester had ended and I still live in my flat with Ella. She's dating Ed now, and I couldn't be any happier for them. They're pretty much the same people just in two bodies.

Maria is going strong with Niall. She still works at the thrift store in London. Business is booming up there actually.

Jenna is up in London with Zayn. They're leaving tomorrow to go to Bradford and see the parents for his birthday. Ma nigga is turning 20!

Eleanor and Danielle hang out often up in London. Doing their shopping, getting Starbucks. The usual.

Liam, Louis, Andy, Tom, and Charlotte go clubbing often. Buz is a hassle though. Since he's a puppy, he chews on all of their shoes. Danielle almost had a heart attack when she found out that Buz had gotten to her new hot pink stilettos.

Harry hangs out with Grimmy and his crowd. Taylor Swift chills with them sometimes too. I don't really know if it bothers me or not.

Me? I mostly go to work, read books, listen to music, watch movies and repeat. I hang out with Sam, Jack, and Ella sometimes. Most times I'm content with being alone. It doesn't necessarily bother me. There's no one to impress. I can act myself without having to think that someone is watching me. It's nice.

Harry is coming to pick me up so we can go out clubbing with the guys (and Charlotte) . Harry and I haven't been hanging out as often. For what reason? I'm not sure. I guess I can brush it off. I guess.

***

"Wait what?!" A tear rolls down my face. I unbuckle my seat belt to face Harry as we sit in the parked car in front of my building.

"We were having dinner an-"

"So you were on a date with her." I cut him off.

"No we were eating and we got carried away and we kissed that night. I'm really sorry Natalie. "

"Please. Stop with the sorry's Harry. Have fun with Taylor because we're done." I storm out of the car and run inside.

My tears blurred out my vision as I sob in the corner of the elevator. I finally was able to unlock the door and slam it behind me and crawl under the sheets of my bed. My white sheets now have black makeup marks all over it, including my pillows.

How could he? Why is it always me? My second boyfriend that cheers on me. Is there a sign on my forehead reading "cheat on me"? I would never do that to someone. And I thought he cared for me. He clearly likes that camel toe'd whore. Why didn't I expect anything?

Its cast how when someone says they love you, you can't really feel it, but when they say they don't love you anymore, you can feel it with every ounce of your being. He didn't say he didn't love me, but it sure felt like he did.

The thoughts of him run through my head. I stare at the picture of us. All of the memories. The first time we talked at the concert, Chili's, the beach, the movie nights, the long talks. Not to mention that he took my virginity. More and more flood through only making me feel more worthless and pathetic.

I wipe my tears away and take out my phone. I go on Facebook and change my relationship status. I then call Jack. He's the only person I want to talk to right now.

"Hey Nat." He shouts in my ear, making me flinch.

"Jack?"

"What's up Nat? You sound like you were crying. Everything okay?"

"Can I um.. come over? I need you."

"Yeah sure thing babe. I'll come and get you now."

"Thanks Jack." I hang up and wait for him outside.