Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*September 1st. The day before school starts*

Clubbing with Harry two weeks ago was a fun night. The funny thing is, is that he can't dance for shit. So me dancing on him was just about the funniest thing for possible. I had to teach him what the guy is supposed to do when a girl dances on them. How did I teach him? Considering I'm the girl- I have no clue. Lets just say, he was still having the best time ever, even though he didn't know what to do.

I had lunch date with Charlotte last week at Panera bread. We talked about all our old memories we had in Florida. I never realized how much I've missed this girl. We used to be really close, and then we stopped having classes together, made new friends, and we just drifted. Every day that week, the boys have been recording in the studio for the Take Me Home album. It was going along well actually! The only song I've heard was Live While We're Young and Little Things. The album is so close to being finished! All that's needed to be done, is for management, Simon, the writers/guitar players, and the boys to agree on everything. This album was going to be fantastic. I can already tell by the first two songs.

Maria was helping Jenna and I pack up for Uni. Charlotte will be attending Brighton University as well, taking English class to help her with her writing because she has been really into it lately. She also takes oceanography and has the same ballet class as me. She isn't staying at a residence hall, so she can stay with Tom because he's taking a few months of break from all the promoting.

I finish straitening my hair at exactly 8:07 and look at the mirror. I was wearing a coral sweater and grey Jack Wills shorts with a creme hat and black Toms. I had the normal amount of makeup I wear. Concealer, foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. 

"We finished packing all of Jen's things." Zayn walks in the room and informs me. 

"Okay! Let's gt to work!" We walk into the living room and see Jen, Ria, Niall, and Harry waiting.

"Alright so it says on the box which ones are clothes, fragile, and the blank ones are just casual things." I say and we all grab a box and take it to the moving truck, not leaving one box behind.

Once we load all of my boxes in the truck, we pack all six of us inside Harry's Range Rover. It was Zayn on the left, Jenna in the middle, and Niall on the right, with Ria on top of Niall. We drive down south to Brighton, and I noticed Maria hasn't talked once today. I wanted to ask what was wrong without getting everyone's attention, but she was staring out the window the whole time. Maybe she's only sad about us moving. But she seemed perfectly fine about us moving? I don't know. All I know is that Jenna and I were excited and we were just having a million conversations throughout the car ride. I gave directions to the truck driver to go to the Falmer building and wait for us there as we went to the main BU building to get our room keys.

We made it to the Falmer building at 10 a.m, and Harry parked out in front of the building. We all get out of the car and I stand there, staring at the large building I will soon be living in. Harry walks up to me and grabs my hands.

"I'm going to miss you babe." He whispers, leaning his head on to mine.

"I'm gonna miss you too Harry. " I say, and he kisses me gently.

"So lets check out your rooms and put your boxes in them!" Niall shouts and runs over to the big truck, opening the massive door.

First, we helped Jen put her boxes in her room. Her roommate was there. Her name is Malory and she's been going to BU for a year already. She's blond and very preppy. Jen's room is hot pink, with white furniture. I feel like she'll like rooming with Martha.