Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V

"What are you talking about? You're crazy!" She's really starting to scare me.

"Harry! You're supposed to love me!"

"What do you not get?! We. Are. Over. Now leave me alone!"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME HARRY. ME. NOT THAT TWAT." My arms start to tense up and my hands turn into fists. Calm Harry. You know better. Tears start forming in my eyes. This woman doesn't know when to stop!

"WE ARE OVER, AND WE'LL NEVER BE 'SOMETHING' AGAIN CAROLINE." My voice cracks and gets all shaky.

"You'll see. I'll get you back someway." She hisses.

"Natalie makes me happy. You need to respect that. She's made me happier than you ever have." Tears start to fall and I can't make it stop.

"Bloody hell Styles. I bet you don't even love her." She exclaims with and evil look in her eye.

"T- T-.... TAKE THAT BACK!"

~

"Harry. HARRY! wake up!" Natalie says shaking my shoulders. Thank god that wasn't real and only a dream. Nat wipes my tears from my face and slightly smiles.

"It's fine." She giggles. "It was only a nightmare." She kisses my cheek and I smile back, staring into her dark brown eyes.

"Wanna tell me what it was about?"

"Rather not.." In no way would I want to bring up that old hag up in this.

"Okay that's fine. I'm going to get the girls and head off to Jenna's to get ready." Oh yeah.. I have a date to attend. I smile at the thought of how perfect I want our first date to be. I kiss her sweetly and she picks up her purse.

"Love ya! bye!"

"see ya babe." and the door closes. Was Caroline right? Well in my dream.. I mean.. Do I love Natalie? I don't really know. We've only known each other in less then a year. Can you even love someone that fast? Who knows. I hope she didn't actually mean that she loves me, or I would feel horrible. What? No! Of course I want her to love me! What am I saying? Oh Lord, this is so confusing.

Now, It's time to have some time with BooBear before the date. I miss my bromance!

Jenna's P.O.V

We all just made it to my house and the more I come back home, the more I want to leave. I guess I just have been so trapped so much that I don't like staying here for too long anymore. Ria, Nat, and I have all been saving up to buy an apartment for all of us. We all pretty much are dieing to move out.

"Get your ass in my room so we can transform you!" I say to Nat and we all walk to my cave. We make Nat sit on the bed as all four of us try to find a cute outfit.

"I'll be right back. My mum is calling me!" Ele says and we all nod or say "mhmm" or "okay" because we are all busy finding something. Natalie is giggling behind us and I turn to look at her, and she's on her phone laughing.

"STOP TEXTING HAZZA! YOU WILL SEE HIM SOON!" I grab her phone and stuff it in my bra so she wont get it and she pouts.

"I wasn't! He's having his alone time with Lou. I was being a fangirl for the first time since about..THE CONCERT. THAT'S ALONG TIME." She says slouching.

"Omg I haven't fangirl'd in forever." Ria says shocked. It really was weird not fangirling anymore. We did it quite often. I miss it.

"And do you know how hard it is not to laugh at the tweets and post's on Tumblr?" Dani says. WAIT WHAT.