Chapter 3

Thank you everyone for reading so far (: I wanted to say a special thanks to my friend Jenna for helping me out with my writing! I couln't do this without her (: enjoy! .x

Chapter 3

 Some tweet told them to do the Inbetweeners dance. One told them to sing the theme song to ‘The Fresh Prince of Bellaire’. I couldn’t stop laughing! All of a sudden Louis red my tweet.

 MY TWEET.  I can’t believe this!

“Of course we will take a picture with you three!” Louis said.

 Maria turned to me screaming with an ecstatic look on

 her face. Jen was speechless and it was quite intriguing seeing her face expression. Her eyes were wide open and hey jaw dropped to the floor. Just staring there! The complete opposite from Maria and I.

  “I’ll save your seat numbers and we can meet up back stage after the show!” Liam said joyfully.

 They saw where we were sitting and they all waved at us and said they will see us soon.

    Oh god. I’m crying. I can’t believe this! I turn to Ria and she’s sitting down trying to catch her breath from screaming so much. I couldn’t help but laugh at her. Jenna was finally out of her little world and grabbed me by the shoulders and started shaking me and screaming at the top of her lungs

  “OH MY GOSH! WE’RE GOING TO FLIPPEN MEET THEM! THEY READ YOUR TWEET!”

     She was talking so fast I don’t even think the rapper Busta Rhymes could understand her. Dear god this girl was about to have a stroke or something!

   The boys started singing some more songs, and then they started singing One Thing, which is one of my favorites. Liam starts off singing

“I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you. I can’t ever be brave, cause you make my heart race.” Liam sounds Flawless!

 As we were dancing and singing along, Harry’s starts singing with his extraordinary deep, yet raspy voice,

“Shot me out of the sky, you’re my kryptonite. You keep making me weak. Yeah, frozen and can’t breath.”

 I can’t handle how perfect he is! I can’t stop looking at him! They start singing the chorus and Harry catches my gaze, looks at me directly in the eyes and sings

“I need that one thing, and you’ve got that one thing!”

 BOOM.

Dead.

 I feel like I just had a heart attack. Maria goes psychotic once she notices what just happened. I can’t stop smiling! I burry my face in my Jack Wills hoodie while Ria is jumping around as if she won $4 million. Jen was too busy staring at Zayn to notice what happened.

 The boys finish off the concert with What Makes You Beautiful. Even though I love that song, I’m extremely annoyed by it. I heard the song months ago, and they finally put the song on the radio recently, but now it is overplayed. We all sit down as we wait for some people to clear out so we can go back stage. While were are sitting down, Ria and I explain to Jen, that Harry looked me in the eyes when he sang. I can hear his deep, raspy voice now. Okay, I need to stop. This is becoming crazy. Why would he ever think of me in that way? I’m not that great. I mean he probably does that in every concert. Right when he sings is solo’s in his songs; he looks a fan in the eyes.

Walking back stage, we see girls giving us the dirtiest looks. Obviously because we get to meet the best people in the world! We spot the boys out in the back room, but we get stopped by security and they won’t let is in. GREAT. My night is over.

 “Woah! Don’t worry Paul! These are the girls that tweeted us.” Niall said. He walked us up to the rest of the boys.

 “So, what are your names ladies?” Niall said.

 “I’m Natalie!” I said. I can’t help but notice Harry is staring at me.

“I’m Maria!” she said flirtatiously toward Niall.

“And I’m Jenna!” she said looking into Zayns eyes.

WAY TO MAKE THINGS OBVIOUS GIRLS. No just keep doing that! They won’t think you’re trying to seduce them or anything.

“How old are you girls?” Louis said.

“We’re both 18, and Jenna is 19.” Ria said.

Good thing we like the single band mates. Or things wouldn’t be to swell. We took two pictures together. One picture with smiles, and a silly picture. The silly pictures are always my favorite, besides the shirtless ones.

“You girls are really cool! Mind if we get your numbers?” Harry said.

“Of course! What kind of question is that?” I told him. I still can’t get over how deep is voice is! I find it funny since he is the youngest out of the rest of the boys and he has the deepest voice. We exchanged our numbers. This took like 10 min. since we had to give 3 numbers to all 5 members.

“We have to head home. How long are you guys staying in Florida?”  Jen said.

“For about a month. This is our second to last show. We’re going to relax a bit here in Florida since Liam wants to go to Disney World.” Zayn said. I glance over at Jen and she has a smile plastered on her face.

“You think we could all hangout and go out for a bite to eat?” Niall said. Of course Niall would be the one to want to go out to eat. His metabolism must be really high since he eats so much and he still is thin.  We say our good bye’s and we get in the car. Ria and I are speechless, But Jen wont stop talking about Zayn. I swear this girl is in love with him. I put on some music and I notice they both fell asleep. Ria fell asleep with a smile on her face. I’m so thrilled seeing her happy like this. A lot has happened in her life, and I haven’t seen her happy in a long time. Jen on the other hand looks like she is having the best nap in the world. She better not drool on my car seat.

The whole drive back I couldn’t stop thinking of Harry’s bright green, emerald eyes staring into mine when he was singing. It was like we where the only ones in the room. Like if the song was meant for me. I pull into the driveway and I feel my phone vibrate. I woke up the girls, and we all walked like a zombie in side the house since we were so tired. The girls walked in my room and took a pillow and a blanket and just laid on the floor and fell asleep. They didn’t even change in their pajamas. I changed into my pink polka dotted shorts and tank top that I got in Brazil a long time ago. I put my long hair in a messy bun, not caring how knotty it is and brushed my teeth. I am so glad I got my braces off 2 years ago. It was such a pain getting them tightened every month. I made sure all the lights were off in the house before going to bed.

DTZZ. DTZZ.

Oh yeah I forgot about my phone.

I had one stupid Farmville request from Facebook, and one text message from an unknown number. My eyes widen as a smile crosses my face when I read “You are one beautiful girl! Can’t wait to see you again! ;) –Harry .xx”

thanks again everyone (: please comment or message me for feedback! I want to make this a great fanfic (: I'm uploading my fanfic to my directioner blod on Tumblr!

http://overwhelmed-by-1d.tumblr.com/

Thank you so much guys .xx