Chapter 6

I am sssoooo sorry I haven't uploaded in such a long time. I really hope you like this chapter! I will be working on chapter 7 soon, so please give me feedback! love you! .xx - Karina (:

Chapter 6

Maria’s P.O.V

I have been waiting so long to wear my new bathing suit. Long, being when I bought it, which was last week. One week is a long time not going to the beach for me! Running into Nat’s room searching for my bag, I almost trip over Nat’s dog, Maggie. Quickly changing into my bathing suit, I yell down the hallway

“I THINK MAGGIE HAS TO PEE!”

“They are all out in the backyard. Oooo! I like your little outfit!” Jen says walking to the room. I was wearing a strapless, faded peach bathing suit top, that twist in the middle. Over it, was a white, net type cover up. My bottoms were the same color as my top, and I was wearing denim shorts over it with studs on the pocket. I throw my hair up in my normal, sloppy bun that I do everyday. I put on my glasses so it rest near the bun, out on my Hollister flip flops, and grabbed my phone skipping out of the room so Jen can change.

Jenna’s P.O.V

I placed two bathing suits on the bed. One was all white. It wrapped around my chest like ribbon under the top, over my belly button. It was so pretty, and white makes me look really tan. I’ll just wear this one and Nat can wear the other one. The bathing suit Natalie will wear is cute too. Her bathing suit top is strapless and it also has a twist in the middle, just like Maria’s, except Nat’s has a feather pattern. The background was black and it had aqua and gold feathers on it. Slipping on my cover up, I walk outside where everyone else is.

Natalie notices that it’s her turn to change and walks inside. We’re all sitting down in a little circle talking about pets. Zayn has Maggie laying down on his lap while he pets her curly fur. I never wanted to be a dog so bad in my entire life. Way to sound desperate!

“I always wanted to know how birds got pregnant.” Lou said while stroking his invisible beard.

“Where did that come from?” Zayn said chuckling.

“I was wondering where Kevin was the other day, and I was thinking, maybe he’s out getting some action!”

“I dunno mate, but I seriously worry abut you” He replied slapping him on the back.

I’m over here, probably looking like an idiot, laughing at the conversation.

Natalie’s P.O.V

Laying down my towel in the soft sand, I try to avoid the pile of clothes in my way. Everyone ripped off their cover ups and ran into the water. The water is always so cold for me, so I just lay in the san until the heat gets to me, and I go in the water. As I lay down, I fix the lump of sand stabbing me under my torso.

The beach relaxes me so much. Soaking up the rays of the sun into my golden skin. The sounds the waves make when they crash onto the shore. Every time I would fight with my family, I would drive to the beach and leave my phone in the car so no one would bother me. Sometimes I would bring my iPod and just cry. Cry myself dry. I like to come here just to think. I over think things very often actually. I would walk on the beach, staring at the tides roll in and out of the sand, singing my heart out. I sing a lot. I sing practically everyday. Singing just makes me happy. When I come here.. It’s like coming to my little place of paradise. The only place I can go where no one can bother me. This little private beach is the only place where I can be in my little world where there are no worries. Usually when I listen to my music here, it’s mostly all One Direction and Ed Sheeran songs. The Ed Sheeran songs mellow me out or help me get my emotions out, and the 1D songs make me feel happy, and like someone actually gives a damn about me. Yes, I know Ria and Jen are there for me and care for me, but It’s different. The kind of different where you can’t explain to someone in words.

It’s really cold..

Like the sun went away..

I open my eyes and I see a four nippled Harold standing over me.

“Hey Haz”

“Come in the water! It feels great!”

“But it’s nice and warm here! I will in a bit Tarzan.”

“NO! C’MON!”

Picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, I start kicking and slapping his bare back.

“HAROLD PUT ME DOWN!”

I hear everyone laughing at the situation. I slap Harry very hard in the bum. Knowing that it hurt, coming from the sound the slap made, he put me down and everyone’s jaw dropped.

“Oh you want to play it that way huh?” He said wining at me with a smirk spreading across his face. I run toward the water as he chases after me, but he’s too quick. I make it to where the water is about 3ft high and I feel muscular arms wrap around my hips. My feet fly in the air as he spins me in circles. Putting me back in the water, we start splashing each other like crazy.

“Oh my gosh! That looked like a scene from The Notebook or something!” Ria said to Jen giggling.

Niall then starts skipping around us in circles, flapping his arms and shouting “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird!” over and over.

We all burst into laughter, clenching at our stomachs from the pain. I have no words for that boy.

We all walk into my house and I see that there is a note on the fridge. 

“Yo I’m going out with friends and I won’t be back till sometime tomorrow. I have no idea when so don’t ask. Feed the dog. Don’t die while I’m gone, I need you alive. –Freddy”

Okay cool. Good to know that he needs me alive.. idiot.

“Okay so it looks like the house is ours tonight since my brother is gone until sometime tomorrow. Do you boys want to stay over for a movie night?”

“Yeah I’m sure we can.” Liam said looking at the time on his phone.

“Sweet! Alright so what movies are you guys up for?” I said as I was trying to get on top of the counter to sit down. Which isn’t working too well.

“We should watch ZombieLand!” Said Niall.

“OMG WE SHOULD WATCH Toy Story!!” Liam said jumping up and down like a 4 year old.

“NO!” The rest of the boys said looking annoyed. I’m guessing he watches that too much? Liam pouts and sits down on the floor leaning against the couch.

ZombieLand sounds good. I haven’t seen it in forever.” Ria said as she opens the fridge and gets a spoonful of cookie dough. Niall follows then Jen and everyone else behind them making a line. Damn I didn’t think they would like cookie dough so much! I walk over to get the DVD assuming that they all agreed to the movie. Walking back, I see Zayn running around the house with the tub of dough in his hand yelling “NIALL YOU CAN’T HAVE THIRDS! YOU NEED TO SHARE!” , as Liam then chases them both saying how they can’t  eat all of it because it’s my food. Little do they know, I have another tub in the other fridge in the garage.

~

“OMG LOU. I’M GONNA GET YOU BACK. JUST WAIT.” Jen says walking to the bathroom. Louis found the other tub of cookie dough and put some all over her face.

*DZTT DZTT*

Checking my phone, it says that Harry tagged me in a tweet.

“Cookie dough… stagram? @karinaqurl @Jenna_Lynn @Louis_Tomlinson “

With a photo of what it looks like, Lou slapping Jen in the face with dough… and then there is me in the back laughing my head off.

Cute face Natalie. You look like a hippo.

“Do you need any help? Let me in!” I hear Zayn trying to talk to Jenna through the door. Louis better be careful because no one ever knows when Jen can do.