Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jack's P.O.V

I fell asleep last night wanting to kiss her. I woke up by her side this morning, and that feeling hadn't left. When we kissed that one night in my living room, I'll never forget it. Her eyelids fluttered open and she smiled, making the caterpillars in my stomach turn to butterflies.

"Morning Jack." She says with her cute American accent.

"Morning babe. How’s your hand?" I smile back.

"Better. Ready for my suurrrpprriiisseeee!!" She grins at me.

"We'll get to that." I laugh.

"Well I'm going to go to the store real quick to get some food." She gets up puts on my hoodie that was lying on the chair.

"Peace out ma homie." She throws a peace sign and closes the door.

"Time to get yourself together Jack. Today’s the day you take her to see Harry. I know it hurts you because you like her, but you know it hurts you more that she's falling apart without him. You can't come between their love. No matter how much you wish you could." I say to myself, pacing around the room. I avoid the laptop on the floor making me want to open her email and read what Harry sent her. I ran to the shower before the urge took over.

Natalie's P.O.V

"Okay so I only got beans because you're British but I'm not having any. I don't see how you guys can have beans for breakfast like what's wrong with you?" I walk inside and set the bad on the counter. I got no response.

"Jack?" I walk into the bedroom where I had left him. Singing came from the bathroom and I walk closer to the door. He seemed pretty deep into the song. Emotionally that is.

(*Wanted by Hunter Hayes*)

"You know I'd fall apart without you 

I don't know how you do what you do 

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me 

Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you 

But it's more than one and one makes two 

Put aside the math and the logic of it 

You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up 

Wanna kiss your lips 

I wanna make you feel wanted 

And I wanna call you mine 

Wanna hold your hand forever 

And never let you forget it 

Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah 

And you get that all the time, I know you do 

But your beauty's deeper than the make-up 

And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up 

When I kiss your lips. 

I- I wanna make you feel wanted 

And I wanna call you mine 

Wanna hold your hand forever 

And never let you forget it 

'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted