We got to the table and Philip put me in the middle of his arms, facing the table, he put the cue stick in my hands and position me to bend a little bit, he held my hands along with the stick teaching me how to strike the ball into the hole. Dre kept watching in anger but he didn't do anything.

Next I turned, I saw a girl sitting on his laps, she was licking his ear and giving him kisses all round his neck. We had an eye contact and he smirked.

I was trying to play cool but a part of me was really jealous.
In my mind I was like :you don't love him, you can't fall in love with a badass like him, so no need to get jealous or worked up about someone who is really not important, it will always be Dre, he hasn't changed, just a few days off his naughty character doesn't mean he is a good person, Cindy you just need to concentrate on the game:

As much as I try to convince myself that I wasn't jealous I still was, the girl movement all around him was totally freaking me out. I was trying so hard to concentrate on the game but it wasn't working.
Then I felt Philips hands running through my waist, Dre's facial expression changed automatically.
Good timing, perhaps I should play another game, since the billiard wasn't gonna keep my mind on it.
I turned to the guy and smiled, I whispered something to his ear.
We both moved towards the corridor heading to a room then Dre followed quickly, leaving his pretty sexy conquest, it showed that really got to him, I couldn't help but smile.

On reaching the corridor, he ran and took Philips hand off my waist.

"What the hell is wrong with you man?"

"Get out of here" Dre yelled.

"Thanks for today Philip, see you later."

"Alright Cindy"

He wanted to give me a kiss on my cheek but Dre pushed him back.

"I said get out"

Philip didn't want to look at him, he just waved me and left. I began to laugh.

"Why are you laughing, that wasn't funny"

"It is for me"

"You're letting a guy you don't know touch you"

"When we didn't know each other and you held me tight touching me, what about that Dre, oh you didn't think about it"

"Oh come off it, Cindy"

"By the way, why did you follow me? I thought you were having a good time already."

"Why didn't you come sit with us?"

"You and your crazy bunch of friends"

"So you prefer sitting alone and letting a stranger touch you."

"Dre, you're a stranger as well, you not my friend, you're just my roomie's cousin. Talking about letting a stranger touch me, what were you doing with that girl, sitting on top your laps and kissing you."

"Are you jealous?" he asked.

"You are the one i should be asking, so are you? cause if you weren't, you wouldn't have followed us all the way down here."

"Why on earth will I be jealous, is not like am in love with you"

"Cool, exactly, what I would say"

"You can go ahead and do what ever you desire to do with yourself, I don't fucking care"

"Likewise, Dre you're fucking messed up, the reason why you don't have any girlfriend is not because you don't want one, it's because nobody wants you, I would never date a guy like you"