Out?

Jungkook bends down in Yoongi's direction. He holds out his hands and tries to look for him. He looks like an idiot, feeling air.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Trying to find him" Jungkook responds.
"But he's right here" I say, confused.

"You can see him? A telepath sure is powerful" Jungkook says in surprise but says the second part more to himself.

"He turned invisible" Jungkook says. I try to hold in my laugh by putting both hands on my mouth but soon burst out laughing.

I found it hilarious.

"It suits him so well" I say through my laugh as tears escape my eyes. I was already clutching my stomach.

Jungkook was either laughing because of my laughing or because he also took in that fact.

"What are you two laughing at?" Yoongi asks tiredly as he looks at the two of us. Someone's awake...

"You seriously see him?" Jungkook asks through his laugh.
"Yes" I answer between my own laughs.

I don't know why but we laugh harder. We were eventually on the floor, trying to calm down as Yoongi looks at us with irritation and confusion.

We eventually came down from our laughing high.

"I don't think I ever laughed like that before. Thanks Yoongi" I say as I put an arm on his shoulder. I assume he's still invisible to Jungkook.

"What did I do? You two didn't draw on my face or something, did you?" Yoongi asks as he starts feeling his face as if he would feel a drawing.

"No. There was a little accident and you have the pen" Jungkook jumps in the conversation, looking somewhat in Yoongi's direction. Yoongi stiffens.

"I didn't do anything, right?" Yoongi asks me.
"You did" Jungkook answers.
"What? And look me in the freaking eyes!" Yoongi yells at Jungkook, frustrated. Jungkook searches in the direction of Yoongi's voice.

"Thing is-" Jungkook starts, uncertain, and turns to me.
"You're invisible" I tell Yoongi.

"Really?" Yoongi asks with wide eyes.
"Then why can you look me in the eyes?" Yoongi asks, leaving me no room to reassure him.

"She can see you-for some reason" Jungkook says, glancing slightly at me.

I take back the pen from Yoongi.

"There you are" Jungkook says with a crooked smile.

"I hate magic and powers" Yoongi sighs out tiredly.
"No offense" he quickly turns to me.
"Again-how can I not take offense" I say as I pull back a cheek.

"Can we go to sleep now?" Yoongi asks me straight in the eyes.
"What?! She's not sleeping with you" Jungkook says with a huge frown as he clings to my arm.

"Sorry. She already promised me" Yoongi says with a slight smirk. I don't remember making such a promise but go along with it. A nap sounds great...

"She promised she would train me" Jungkook doesn't back down. I didn't promise that either...

"And you're done training" Yoongi simply says.
"It's not even midday yet" Jungkook counters.
"Hello" I cut in but they ignore me.

"Exactly. I'm tired. I won't make it till night" Yoongi says.
"Then sleep alone" Jungkook counters.

"That's enough" I say as I step in between them, stopping their squabbling.

"I'm going to take a nap and come back when I wake up we'll continue training. You are welcomed to join us if you're interested, Yoongi" I turn to him.