Girl,

Taehyung and I walk into Hoseok as we catch a break. He looks more than happy to see us.

"Hey guys. Catching lunch? Me too, I'm starving" Hoseok says with a wide smile, not giving us time to answer his question.

"Hoseok, what a lovely surprise" Taehyung says with a tight smile.
"I know right? Such a crazy coincidence" Hoseok returns a cheeky smile.

"What have you two been doing all day?" Hoseok asks the two of us.
"Shopping" I simply answer.
"Don't tell me Taehyung dragged to do the stuff he wanted to do" Hoseok tuts Taehyung. I can see Taehyung's eyes widen as he thinks back on the day.

"Not at all. I really enjoyed it" I tell Hoseok before Taehyung starts doubting himself.

"You're lucky Lilian's kind" Hoseok tells Taehyung.
"No. I really found this town inspirational with all Taehyung pointed out. You have quite the eye" I turn to Taehyung at the end. I see the tips of his ears a little red. Did he burn?

Don't tell me he's blushing from that tiny compliment...

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. So, lunch?" Hoseok suggests again.
"Yeah. Should we get for everyone else too?" I ask. It's a lot of work to provide ten other people food.

"Nope. Let's go sit at the park" Hoseok suggests with excitement. I can see Taehyung perks up at the idea. I simply nod as they walk all jumpy to the park.

We get food and find a great spot at the park and sit under a huge tree.

Hoseok and Taehyung are actually a pretty funny combination. Taehyung would say something weird and Hoseok would pull the funniest faces as his reactions. I managed to relax around the two and have a relaxing afternoon. The three of us stayed there for the whole day until the sun set. We head back and before I could enter the place we stayed at, Taehyung stops me.

"I just want to give her something real quick" Taehyung tells Hoseok who backtracked to see what was happening.
"You could give it in front of me. I don't mind" Hoseok says with a smile. Taehyung gives him a look and Hoseok's expression changes as he huffs out in defeat.

"Fine. I'll head inside first then" Hoseok says as he leaves.

I focus my attention towards Taehyung.

"I noticed that you have a few piercings in your ears and I thought this would look good on you" Taehyung says as he takes my hand and places a pair of earrings in my hand.

I bring the earrings closer to inspect it. I rolled it around a little. It was very beautiful, very elegant and classy.

He looks nervously towards me as he plays with his fingers

"I got to admit. You have a great sense of style" I say with a gentle smile as I look him in the eyes.