Let

The mentors were done for the day so they left and I'm still stuck here. I walk to the kitchen and grab a quick snack.

I head to the study room while I eat the apple I managed to grab. I see only one tutor sitting there. I assume the rest of the tutors will be having their separate lessons else where.

"Good afternoon" I say to make sure the tutor knows I'm here.
"Oh, good afternoon dearie" she says with a soft smile, looking up from her books.

"What will you be teaching today?" I ask.
"Math to Prince Jimin" she says.
"Good luck" I say as I sit across from her.
"Trust me dearie, I need it" she says with a light laugh.

"Do you mind if I observe?" I ask.
"Not at all dearie" she says with a smile.
"Thank you. While we wait, can I fetch you some tea?" I ask.
"That's too much trouble dearie" she says.
"Not at all, I'll fetch some tea" I say as I stand up from my seat.

"Thank you dearie" she says with a warm smile.

I walk to the door for it to be opened just before I was about to open it. In comes Jimin.

"Sire" I say as he passes me with a scoff.

Before I leave, I turn back to Jimin.

"Sire, would you like some tea?" I ask.
"Sure, whatever" he says as he sits down next to his tutor.

I leave and close the doors behind me again. I head to the kitchen again and the head chef comes running.

"Anything you need?" He asks.
"Yeah, but I'll do it myself. Thank you" I say and grab all the things needed, worthy enough to give a Prince.

I place it all on a tray and head back to the study room. I balance everything on one hand and open the door. I can balance the tray on my pinkie if I really wanted to.

I place the tray on the table, the two caught up in their lesson. I pour the tea into the two teacups and set out the milk and sugar so that they could help themselves.

"Thank you dearie" the tutor says as she adds milk and sips on her tea. Jimin adds a lot of sugar to his, without milk.

"No problem" I say as I pick up my book I brought with me and start reading.

I hear the tutor explain a few things to Jimin then silence then more talking then Jimin let's out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm going to take a breather" I hear Jimin say. I hear the scraping of the chair and the opening of the door, but I carry on reading. I hear the tutor sigh.

"Dearie, could you go check on him? Math isn't his strong point so- let's just say his breaks are long" she says as I put down my book. I nod and head out to go find him.

I walk around and spot him sitting outside. I head outside but before I could approach him, I hear a woman talking with him.

I then hear nothing and she stands up and leaves. I recognize her as one of the maids. Jimin quickly stands up and tries following the maid but I quickly interfere.

"Prince Jimin, are you ready to head back to your tutor" I say. He lets out another frustrated sigh and sits back down.
"Just a few more minutes" he says as he looks away from me, eyes searching for the girl.

"As you wish sire" I say as I stand there.
"Are you really just going to stand there?" He asks as he looks at me. I nod.

"..You can at least sit down" he says with a tired sigh and leans back.
"Thank you but no thank you sire" I say.

"...Did you see that girl I was with?" He suddenly asks. I nod.

"What's her name?" He asks with a smirk.
"I believe her name is Sasha sire" I say.
"And where's her room?" He asks with a lick of his plump lips.
"I'll tell you once you are done with your lesson" I say. He thinks about it a little bit.