Got

Finally, all the princes show up and I can finally explain the situation.

I have already scanned through the book that woman gave me but to no avail. I have asked their little magic group for anyone older that might know something. They did give me a few names but that was just a huge waste of my time.

Most of the older people were really rude and looked down on me. Just because you got a few more years under your belt, doesn't give you the right to disrespect me.

They thought they were all that because of their powers. Well guess what lady-if you forget your precious magic tool someday or if I take it away, you're nothing.

I didn't say anything to the elderly since I wouldn't do that. I'll show my bit of respect I have for them.

"I have gathered you all here because Jimin saw two people using magic" I announce to the seven princes in front of me.

The atmosphere tenses.

Namjoon already had the talk with the group about their lives before the King. I didn't stick around for that meeting, but they all continued as they normally would, not much changed. The past is the past after all.

They realized there's not much they could do now. The damage was done.

And I'm pretty sure everyone kind of knew the King wasn't their true father.

I explain to the group about magic and powers and the magical tools I discovered that the King had used. I carry on to explain about Felix and I was ready to tell them a little more about myself.

"I know about Felix's condition because I'm what you call a telepath" I say and the princes' eyes go wide.
"W-what?" Jimin asks.

"I'm sorry that I only told you until now. I wasn't really planning on saying anything in the first place" I try to explain myself as I stare at the ground. I couldn't bring myself to look at them. They must probably feel disgusted at me.

Their silence is taking a great toll on my heart.

I feel a pair of arms around me. I look to see who's hugging me to see Namjoon.

"You finally told us something about yourself" Namjoon releases me from his hug to show off his dimpled smile.

"Does that mean you've been reading our minds all this time?" Jin asks with great worry. A mixture of pale and blush mixes with the group's complexion.

"No no. I don't like invading your personal space" I quickly explain and the whole group let's out a collective sigh.
"You have quite the control over your powers" Namjoon says, intrigued.

I feel proud of myself for once. It's like getting a gold star. Someone finally appreciating-

"What do you mean you weren't going to tell us?" Jungkook asks, upset.
"Can you blame me? You all associate powers to the King, which is fair but still. Jimin was ready to leave this town the moment he found some random person using powers" I defend myself. I notice Jimin sitting a bit straighter, a little colour showing on his face.

"But in order for me to actually get closer to you guys, I would need to tell you about myself. Not this fake person I've been playing" I continue and it becomes silent.

"...But you're not fake. At least, you're yourself when you're with me" Hoseok speaks up.
"Dude, now is not the time for that" Jungkook tells Hoseok.

"But it's true. Think back on all the moments you had with Lilian. It's not fake" Hoseok tells the group then looks me in the eyes.

"We're just learning more about her. Adding on to the Lilian we know and love" Hoseok says with a bright smile. I smile a little but damn-I really wish I wasn't Lilian right now.