You

I wake up to screaming. The boat was rocking back and forth vigorously. The General wasn't in his bed. The Princes were still sound asleep. Probably from the pills I gave them combined with the rocking of the boat.

I head out to be hit in the face with an entire storm. There was lightning and ear bleeding thundering. The strong winds pulled out my bun into a ponytail, flying around like a helpless flag in the wind.

The rain was pouring as it hit my face. Within seconds, I was soaked. I hear someone barking orders, sailors scrambling back to their feet once the ocean entered the boat, all looking very determined and focused with their jobs.

"We need more hands here!" Someone shouts trying to contain the flailing sails. I rush in to help.

The ropes were flailing everywhere making it difficult to hold on to, trying to stabilize the loosened sails.

Another crack of lightning followed by thunder close to the boat. A few sailors ducked at the sound but quickly composed themselves to continue to manage the ship.

I see the General rush over to help with the sails. He grabs rope after rope, pulling with all his might to get the sails down. I help him out and a few other sailors rush in to help us.

The rain was hitting my face like a slap to the face. I was starting to get annoyed. Maybe I should use my powers just this once to help out the crew. But the Captain said the ship would hold...

A lightning bolt was about to strike the boat until I averted the bolt into the ocean.

The ship will hold my foot! I will not allow us to drown just because of some silly weather.

I rush to the top of the boat. Changing the weather is a little tricky but not impossible.

"Where are you going!?" The General screams at me through the rush of water. Another wave climbs the boat and hits the General but he stays standing after a cough of water, still pulling back the stubborn ropes.

He turns his attention back to what he was doing with a determined face. I continue my journey to reach the top of the boat.

I'm just going to settle the storm little by little so that it doesn't look suspicious that the weather so suddenly change.

I squint my eyes, trying to prevent the salty sea water howling in the wind from entering my eyesight.

I get to the top of the boat. I don't think anyone will see me through this wind. It's very foggy mixed with rain and sea water.

I close my eyes and steady my feet. I need to concentrate.

"Settle down" I mumble to the storm. My skin lights up a little from the amount of energy I'm using.

I open my eyes to see the change slowly taking effect. The sailors start to look triumphant while doing their jobs. I can see the Captain with a huge grin plastered on his face.

I hurry back to the General and help him out. We finally get the sails together.

We spilt up to help out the other sailors with the things that unhooked during the storm. Eventually, the boat was slightly rocking with the bright sun shining over us, pushing away the dark clouds that we just conquered.

Everyone was completely soaking but they were still celebrating. The Captain gathers the General and I under his soaking arms.

"See? What did I tell ya? My baby held" he says with a huge grin, into our faces. The General nods tiredly. I feel the same way. He was expecting a peaceful voyage. Instead, he was battling with the forces of nature out on sea.