Are

"Yah Jungkook. We told you to wake up" Jimin yells at him.

I see Jungkook has his backpack, looking ready to go.

"Are you coming with me?" I ask with wide eyes. He was most definitely the last person I expected to come with me. Sure-Yoongi but not Jungkook.

"Yip" Jungkook says enthusiastically. He seems ready to hit the road.
"Are you sure? This is your last chance at freedom" I ask. He leans into my ear.

"It's not freedom without you" he whispers, pulling away with a bright smile.

"Bye guys" he waves to the group, leaving me dumbfounded for a split second. Did he really just do that?

I don't think I can stress this enough but this guy really has a switch.

I give a quick wave before Jungkook pulls me to hit the road. We walk through the town to reach the main road. I suppose it's a school day since I see a few teens and children out and about.

The kids and parents openly stares at Jungkook. I really wish this guy didn't attract this much attention sometime...

Apparently, we also catch the attention of Wendy.

"Hi. Why does it look like you're leaving?" Wendy jumps straight into the question the moment she approaches me.

"Because we are" Jungkook jumps into the conversation, hooking his arm around my neck, sounding as enthusiastic as ever. I elbow him in the stomach and turn to Wendy.

"Remember that friend I told you about? I still need to help him and I spent way too much time here" I say with an apologetic smile.
"You better keep contact" Wendy says, all pouty, getting sad.

"What friend?" Jungkook jumps in again but I put a hand up to his face to show that I'm busy. He pouts.

"We will surely meet again. It was nice meeting you" I say with a smile. I'm still working with the facade I built for her. The kind looking one.

"I'll miss you" she says as she dives in for a hug. I pat her head.

"Wendy, are these your friends?" A group of girls approach us, ruining my moment with Wendy. We separate from our hug.

"Uh, yeah" Wendy answers, only sort of noticing Jungkook was there. The girls stare Jungkook up and down with hungry eyes.

Ok, and that's enough of that...

"We really need to get going. Stay the same, Wendy" I say as I try to get Jungkook out of that situation but he seems less than interested.

"But you didn't even introduce me to your friend" Jungkook says with a smug smile.

Jungkook and I basically have a conversation with our eyes. I give him a look of what-are-you-doing and he just smirks.

"I'm Heather-"
"-and I'm Becky" the one interrupts her introduction.

I get close to Jungkook's ear, speaking to him so that only he could hear.

"You could have teenage girls lust over you or you could leave with me" I give him options.
"Bye girls, really need to get going" Jungkook does a full one eighty and turns to me with a slight blush.

I give him a slight smirk.

"A blush from a whisper? What else would you react to, I wonder" I play with Jungkook a little and I see the red creeping up his neck.

"Bye Wendy" I say over my shoulder as the two of us walk away, Jungkook being quiet for once.

"How do you know that girl?" Jungkook asks once we reach the main road, eyes slowly disappearing.