Guarantee

"We already discussed our future plans with you. Are you unsure about something?" Namjoon asks, confused.

"Your Kingdom is in an unstable state right now. It has been several months since the King's death yet there is still no face of this kingdom's leader. I understand that you all want to disown your title and live a peaceful life but this can't go on. At this rate, Joy will only be ready to take over in five years time and-that's being generous" I say and a few princes snicker while Namjoon looks at me dead serious. I can see he is taking my words into consideration.

"What do you propose we do for the time being?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.
"If you care for your kingdom, please consider becoming the King" I suggest and everyone becomes silent. The princes bite their tongue.

"Your kingdom is falling apart. You can't wait for Joy any longer" I carry on in their silence.

"I know it's difficult to admit but your anonymous leadership isn't working. Your people are starting to become anxious. There isn't any significant improvement. You need to show them a secured leader-a king" I end my speech. I've heard and seen their Kingdom and it's not looking good.

"I'm not saying you have to be King forever but it will definitely create security among the people" I add on as I look at their grim faces.

"Why do we have to do it? I don't want to throw my life away" Yoongi says, slowly getting angry. Jin puts a hand up towards Yoongi.
"No need to get angry" Jin says, trying to calm him.

"There are seven of you. Are you all certain you don't want to be king?" I say as I look at everyone's faces. They all look away. Yoongi is the only one still keeping eye contact.

I think a little during the silence. This isn't going to work. They need to see that there are benefits to being King, the top guy that makes the decisions.

"I have a suggestion" I say and everyone looks at me.

"You each get a month to live a normal life in this kingdom. The General, Felix and I will take care of everything here, including teaching Joy" I say and their ears perk up at this suggestion. They grow into big smiles as they look at Namjoon for the ok.

"You sure you can handle everything here?" Namjoon asks skeptically.
"Of course. I just need your permission" I say. His dimpled smile appears on his face.

"What do you guys think?" Namjoon asks the other princes with pure ecstasy on his face. The princes cheer 'yes', already starting to celebrate. Yoongi was also smiling.

"Let's do it" Namjoon says as he eagerly holds out his hand to shake mine.

"Remember, it will only be a month. I would've suggested longer but we're working on the clock. I just need to explain the rules" I say and they all turn their attention to me with great excitement.

"You will each be given a sum of money. You will get no help from the palace. You may not say anything about being a prince or anything of the sort. You can leave the Kingdom but you need to remember to come back, it's only a month. You can come back early but that's it-no more normal life. You can stay with each other but I suggest otherwise-to find yourselves and all that jazz. At the end of the month, you all need to return. We can then decide if you want to stay being royalty or just another commoner. If no one wants to stay royalty-no hard feelings-you gave it your best shot. Fair? Questions?" I ask at the end of explaining the rules, making very clear the one month time period.

Taehyung eagerly sticks his hand in the air.
"Yes?" I ask.
"Will you be visiting us during the month?" He asks, turning serious. Silence fills as the princes look at me, curious for the answer.