My

The General guides the group with a tiny book in his hand, muttering to himself. I take a tiny peek to see instructions written on the page.

He ever so often looks up, goes down another street until he got the gist of it.

I was surprised to see that we were in a very wealthy neighborhood. You would usually think a baby princess who barely escaped a massacre would live in such a grand place. One would usually think the orphanage or something...

I just follow the General, feeling relaxed since I've done my part. It felt more like an afternoon walk for me. I wish I could say the same for the Princes...

He finally stops in front of a huge home. He looks up and back at his tiny book.

"This is it" he says as he closes his tiny book and puts it in one of his pockets.
"This is the place?" Jungkook speaks up. Everyone's a little confused. We all had the same image in our head of this supposed heir.

"Yip. We will be waiting for you" the General says with a bow.
"Good luck" I tell the group with a thumbs up as the General and I disappear into the shadows.

They have a little group talk of their own and suddenly, they are starting to look a lot more confident. They ring the bell at the front of the gate.

"I'm sure this place has a maid or butler" I whisper to the General as we observe the waiting group.

"How much do you wanna bet?" He asks with a smirk.
"Don't you get tired of losing?" I ask, still observing the group.
"Since when have I ever lost?" He asks, eyes glued to the Princes.

"Don't tell me you forgot that you owe me money" I say. We have made a few bets along the way.

"That doesn't count as losing" he says harshly.
"Oh really? Then what would that count as?" I ask.
"I just owe you money" He counters with a huff.
"You totally lost" I say, more to myself.

Then he shushes me as someone approaches the gate. We see a formal looking dressed maid as she approaches the group.

"Told you" I mumble but he doesn't say anything. We were close enough to hear their conversation.

"What business might you have?" The maid asks politely, trying not to fangirl at the beautiful men in front of her.

"We're here to see Joy" Namjoon inquires. The General announced her name before hand. I don't think that's her birth name.

"The young mistress? May I ask what business you have with her?" The maid inquires.
"We would like to talk with her. We are here for serious business" Namjoon says.

"One moment please" the maid says and scurries back into the house.

We see someone peek out the window, trying to hide themselves. The curtain gently falls back to its original position and the door opens once again. This time, it's another girl with the maid by herself.

She is impressively beautiful. She looks similar to the paintings of the former King and Queen. This must be her.