Plan.

"Let me elaborate for you. Anyone would be jealous of you. Have you looked in a mirror lately? Not to mention that you're a prince" I explain.

Namjoon laughs at my answer.

"Why do I ever hope for a different response?" Namjoon laughs as he stares at the sky.
"Then get a different girl" I simply say.
"No, that's the best part of you" Namjoon says as he takes my hands in his.

"Cheesy much?" I ask as I shake my hands off him. He slightly frowns but quickly puts back on a smile.

"I realized I can only win you over with words so I have to try my luck" Namjoon says with a dimpled smile. That actually brought a bit of colour to my face.

I can't believe he actually noticed that and came to that conclusion. He must really be paying attention to me...

"Wait-are you actually blushing?" Namjoon says as he leans closer to my face.
"You're a smart man, Namjoon" I say, using my finger to poke him in his face, turning him away from mine.

"No no. Let me see" Namjoon laughs into my finger, trying to look at my face again.

Namjoon and I end up talking the entire day. We find a field, laying on the grass, looking at the stars.

"I remember my father used to tell me about the constellations" Namjoon mentions. I assume he is talking about his father before the King.

"What did he say?" I ask.
"I have no clue" Namjoon laughs and I smile a little.

"I just remember him dragging me outside, almost every night to look at the constellations. I do remember the stories he told me about the constellations. I ended up learning about the constellations to paint a picture for myself. Pretty pathetic, right?" Namjoon pity laughs at himself.

"Not at all. It's a cute story" I say, glancing at him slightly.
"I wish I had something to go off from" I admit.

"What about your mother?" Namjoon asks. I look at him, only to lock eyes with him.
"Can I tell you something?" I ask.
"Of course" he doesn't even hesitate to answer.

"I'm actually adopted" I say. Namjoon sits up at this.
"Really?" Namjoon asks, surprised.
"What happened to your parents?" He asks.

"They died in a fire. My mother now, saved me" I explain.
Namjoon slowly lays back down.

"Huh" Namjoon let's out, the moment he eases into the grass again.
"I didn't expect that" Namjoon says and I snicker a little.

"You shouldn't overthink. Just let things happen sometimes" I say, staring back at the clear sky.
"You're one to talk" he mutters but I hear him since it's so quiet. I nudge him in the shoulder.

We eventually head back home. It was pretty late so I wasn't expecting anyone to be awake.

"You're finally back" Jin stands up with a smile as he faces me.
"Sorry, have you been waiting for me?" I ask.

"I've had a lovely day with you. Let's do it again sometime" Namjoon quickly turns to me before Jin can answer, gently kissing me on the cheek.
"Enjoy" Namjoon says with a dimpled smile as he walks away.

I see Jin give him a tight smile, then turn to me.

"Come here" Jin motions for me to come closer, which I do.

He licks his thumb and tries to clean away the area Namjoon just kissed.
"Let's wash your face" Jin says with a smile. I couldn't help but pity laugh for myself.

Jin brings a wet cloth to me cheek, wiping it a few times.

"Why are you still awake?" I ask.
"I wanted to bake something with you again. I was thinking something with chocolate" Jin says as he smiles.
"Cake?" I suggest the most basic dessert to make. I'm really not creative in the kitchen...