And

The whole rebellion left before the sun rose. The General along with half of the princes led the front while the rest, plus me, held the back.

I have no idea if little miss princess tagged along. Maybe, because I don't think her pride would allow her to stay behind.

The General has managed to gain the trust of the rebellion through their training together. At first, the people were wary since they knew exactly who he was but they didn't dare go against the princes or the person himself. Now, it seems like they are prepared to die for one another.

The plan for the King was just to overwhelm him with power. They think that the princes, the General and the rebellion is enough to throw the King off. They are very wrong but luckily, I'm here.

"I hope I can still get my book back after this whole thing" Jin tells me.
"And my pillow" Yoongi adds.

"You already have a pillow" Taehyung says.
"No. I mean my pillow" Yoongi says more clearly.

"And you?" Jin asks me. There's a ton of stuff I need back.
"Not really. I didn't bring much to begin with" I lie through my teeth.

"You know what, I actually miss my clothes. I miss my clean clothes" Taehyung whines. I can imagine because now they are left with common clothes and they are usually dirty from training so never the softest.

"Then make sure it don't get blown up" Seokjin teases a little.
"They better not. That was Egyptian cotton" Taehyung whines with a huge pout, feeling salty.

"But you should really wash your clothes from time to time. I can smell you from here" Yoongi comments.
"Only for it to get dirty again-no way" Taehyung quickly denies.
"Then don't complain" Yoongi simply says.

Taehyung bites the inside of his cheek as he crosses his arms. He mumbles something-not forming any words.

"Did Joy come along?" I ask, turning the conversation more to Yoongi and Jin as Taehyung grumbles.

"Yeah" Yoongi grumbles, not hiding his disdain at all.

"Why didn't you stop her?" I ask, not angry but curious.
"She's persistent" Jin says sheepishly.

"I'm sure if it was you who told her 'no', she would take it as 'no'" Yoongi says.
"Is she still scared of you?" Taehyung asks with a bit of amusement. I shrug.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her lately" Because I've been avoiding her.

"You are so damn lucky. Somehow, I was trapped with her for a full two hours the other day. The girl can talk nonstop" Taehyung whines.

"She was in front of my bedroom door the one day. I couldn't go to bed anytime soon" Yoongi mumbles.
"Only a little longer" I say, trying to cheer the disheartened princes a little.

"Yeah right. Namjoon says we need to stay with her until we find someone to help her out and who knows when that's gonna happen" Taehyung says, kicking a few rocks, a few hitting a few people.

"All of you?" I ask.
"Yeah. Can't leave no one behind. That reminds me-will you stay with us?" Jin asks me dead in the eyes. The other two has their eyes on me now. It seems they discussed it beforehand.

"...in the palace" Jin adds.
"For the time being" Yoongi adds on.

I look at the floor, thinking about how I should answer them.

"...I can't stay with you" I say and they immediately look dejected.
"But I will visit" I add on quickly. They brighten up a bit.

"It's better then nothing" Taehyung says, getting all excited over nothing.